Revelstoke area updates 2017/18

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Frisby as well. Found some good snow in the in the trees and not that far from the cabin actually. Rode fresh for most of the day. Any updates on Boulder?

Cazwell

Reaction score
Can a person get from glacier house to boulder lot yet? Coming next weekend, I know report says streeter street isn't open yet but have guys been zipping across?

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a group to tag along with Jan 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Not getting there till 4th or you could rip with us! What's the Facebook page, never sled alone? Guys seem to have luck there
No worries. Im headed down the 4th with buddies just though I might try to go earlier. Yea I've used the Facebook page it's great idea, just needs more popularity

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode over the long weekend. Drive in Friday was terrible. Up there for the worst highway conditions I’ve seen but as usual we were rewarded.

Pics are from Frisby on Saturday. Others in the group have pictures from Boulder Sunday. I can say there was a ton of snow to be ridden.

Looked at some of the usual spots off the beaten path we would hit on my way out the other day and there wasn’t a track anywhere near there. Tons of snow left out there for those who want it.

Epic weekend!

Cheers,
Tyler

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed to town Friday, have a fleet of snow bikes rented from fullspeed!

Top Bottom