Rev Parts Needed

xrsrev

Reaction score
Well the newbie kinda fell into a creek this weekend! She is sore but ok! Now im looking for new plastic parts and guages. So the sled is a 2007 Summit 800r adrenaline. Need a new hood, headlights and plastic around it, guages and also the peice that wrappes around the handles bars and gas tank! If anyone knows where a guy could get these please let me know!

Thanx

:)

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the newbie kinda fell into a creek this weekend! She is sore but ok! Now im looking for new plastic parts and guages. So the sled is a 2007 Summit 800r adrenaline. Need a new hood, headlights and plastic around it, guages and also the peice that wrappes around the handles bars and gas tank! If anyone knows where a guy could get these please let me know!

Thanx

:)

Hey, all the pieces your looking for you can buy brand new at the dealership and will be pricy. hood is $130, console is $80 i think and the other im not sure. keep a close watch on kijiji i bought a hole set of body panels couple months ago, just have to watch the adds. to make it easier all these parts can be off any REV for 2003-2007. Good luck

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check the classified on here ... i saw some boddy parts there

Top Bottom