replacement parts for ABS Airbag

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can order a new Crotch Strap for the ABS Airbags (Specifically the SB15)???

AAAAaaaannnnnddd... GO!!!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking the clips for the crotch strap? If so I picked up a half dozen at mec. Always forget to do mine up, and she usually gets sucked into the tunnel

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking the clips for the crotch strap? If so I picked up a half dozen at mec. Always forget to do mine up, and she usually gets sucked into the tunnel

Ya mine got sucked into the tunnel, the strap itself is gone... My ABS bag clips on at both ends,

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mec... Mountain equip co-op

they don't sell a "abs" brand clip, but it looks the same and functions the same. If in a jam, I used to just tie it around my leg and use only the one clip in a jam.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my replacement at Martin Motorsports in Edmonton, wasn't cheap!

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My ABS clip hit the tunnel, and broke also. Guy forgets once and snap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may have one for you, never used. My pack has expired, I'll check what parts I have when Im home.

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could probably give it to T-Team and he can give it to my father when he gets a chance to stop in at the dealership!!!

After How many years do they expire

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I may have one for you, never used. My pack has expired, I'll check what parts I have when Im home.[/QUOTE

abs packs do not expire, the only thing that has an expiry is the handle, and if it does blow off the bag and exchange the blown off canister and handle for another at any abs dealer, dealer can also order u any pArt including crotch straps, sb15 is a zip n pack what u want to tell them is what model year base unit you have and they will get u the right crotch strap. Cheers dave

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol ya that has happened to a few guys. Not going to admit it happened to me unless someone has pics. I don't like the clips, I prefer having a loop that the waist straps goes through. I had some webbing sewn with a loop at each end. On my pack there is a place on the bag to loop it to and it is in the middle. I didn't like it when it was at the side. I find this is waaay stronger. Don't use your bag without a crotch strap.

Top Bottom