REP.....give some and get some?

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering who has the most reps overall, but if you go to Community -> Member List and sort by Rep it looks like a bunch of people tied for 1st with 4 silvers and 13 bronze?

REP me and I’ll give you the 14th bronze badge and title of ultimate bad ass snow and mud REP dude.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering who has the most reps overall, but if you go to Community -> Member List and sort by Rep it looks like a bunch of people tied for 1st with 4 silvers and 13 bronze?

Hey let me go track down what’s his pickle, the Facebook hacker dude from the McBride thread and we can get you into the #1 spot...

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5A7FE806-FDFF-461B-BD40-B0BD6E29E71C.jpg

Favourite post of the day!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen 1 fella with one and a trophy, but he had over 20,000 posts.

I dont know how this rep thing work really, lots of the bronze and not much else.

It appears that you need 15 bronze badges to get a silver badge.....then I guess every 15 bronze will get you another silver...and so on and so on.

The gold trophy doesn't appear to be connected to the reputation system. The trophy is from the arcade.....highest score in one of the games gets you a trophy

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nailed that yep! Used to be some gold stars but aliens must have infected this site with their magical mysteries.

I’ve been asking fernie to borrow his trophy for like two months..he keeps saying go play a game, thought I was playing borrow the trophy?! Lol

Top Bottom