REP.....give some and get some?

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the rep shared, and I'm still empty as well, but WTF, I've now got 3 badges but all of my light green and yellow bars are gone, and there's only one dark green -- it used to be full right across, so I guess I pizzed somebody off!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the rep shared, and I'm still empty as well, but WTF, I've now got 3 badges but all of my light green and yellow bars are gone, and there's only one dark green -- it used to be full right across, so I guess I pizzed somebody off!

I think that as the little bricks build up they will be replaced by a sheriff's badge. They build up again and when the special number is reached, another sheriff's badge.

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. How is it that you seem to be the only one who knows how all of this works, yet still don't have the swag as a moderator (which I think I also asked you in that thread back in 2015)?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks. How is it that you seem to be the only one who knows how all of this works, yet still don't have the swag as a moderator (which I think I also asked you in that thread back in 2015)?

They don't pass those around very much. As to knowing how it works, I just read and listen and hope I get it right.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

there puffed -up your bar :D

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m at the point I have to find new peeps to rep, so I can rep my internet friends again.

Top Bottom