Renshaw Avalanche map in the cabin

northernguy

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any copies of the map posted in the renshaw cabin that shows all the different avalanche terrains avalible? Or if the snowmobile club has any for sale? it would be a handy thing to have i am sure if they were availble there are more sledders out there that would be willing to purchase one!​

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any copies of the map posted in the renshaw cabin that shows all the different avalanche terrains avalible? Or if the snowmobile club has any for sale? it would be a handy thing to have i am sure if they were availble there are more sledders out there that would be willing to purchase one!​

Terrain maps will help alittle but should be used mostly for boundaries and not safe zones. Take a Avy course and be super aware of what's around you when in the back country. I highly recommend everyone take A course before getting comfortable with the mOuntains.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

The maps are currently in the final stages of preparation (in brochure format) and will be going to the printers soon, if they haven't already. Will definitely have them for the snowmobile show in October. They are being prepared and funded by our friends at BC Recreation Sites and Trails. I would like to take this opportunity to thank BC Recreation Sites and Trails for their support in this endeavor. I would also like to extend our thanks to snowmobile club / snowandmud.com members Barry (bbtoys), Rod (adrenaline) and Steve who donated their time and expertise to the CAC mapping team both in guiding them in the three mountain riding areas and in the process of setting up these maps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom