Remember when.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So people cannot just ignore the political stuff, like i ignore the doo and cat stuff?? 😁 Didnt realise it was that hard.

Ignore the Doo stuff so you don't realize how much better they are? Good plan!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ignore the Doo stuff so you don't realize how much better they are? Good plan!
Nope, i just dont like riding doos. I wont buy one so why worry about it? There is a ton of doolites on this site happy to tell me all about them, you know.....in the snow section of this forum.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I joined 15 years ago after spending some time on snowest forum. Was a cool little group back then, eventually got away from snowest and stayed on this one. I never met most folks but made a few good friends. Earliest memory on this forum is Maxwell claiming the ZX chassis was far superior to the Rev, always thought that was hilarious.

I stopped posting about a year ago and hardly came on, then deleted Facebook/Twitter and freed up time to waste, so came back on. I think I’m gonna disappear for a while and check in periodically as there are a few good threads on here.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I joined 15 years ago after spending some time on snowest forum. Was a cool little group back then, eventually got away from snowest and stayed on this one. I never met most folks but made a few good friends. Earliest memory on this forum is Maxwell claiming the ZX chassis was far superior to the Rev, always thought that was hilarious.

I stopped posting about a year ago and hardly came on, then deleted Facebook/Twitter and freed up time to waste, so came back on. I think I’m gonna disappear for a while and check in periodically as there are a few good threads on here.

I’ve grown up marginally since then.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the point I'm trying to get at. The world is so focused on the goings on in politics and the "news" that the focus of our toys and the joy they bring us has gone away.

Might be time to ask for some advice on concrete......
well, the way i see it, there are way more threads on sleds, atv's boats than there are political threads, there is a section on anything goes, and a tailgate section! which threads get the most posts? why not put any or all political threads in the Tailgate section, and leave it there, delete or move posts that go sideways? if it is a member requested access so be it? current events are on everyone's mind, u can put your head in the sand, site may die/may not? arguing over skidoo/polaris /cat is lame and gets old rather fast! a section that is only open by member request, is what is required. no more wishy washy rules, set the rules and follow them! easy peasy problem solved!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is snowing here and the roads are icy. People need to go sledding.

The weather is great outside and a great weekend ahead.

Shut the TV off people.
TV has been off for 2 yrs or more, nothing i'm interested in!

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only 2 of the first 10 threads are sled related.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make a "members only" section IMO, like a lounge in other forums

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only 2 of the first 10 threads are sled related.

out of the top 10 treads, there is 4 that are covid - Russia -convoy related, 3 are sled related , 3 have no relation to sledding of any sort? so from what i see, politics interest about 40% of sno+mud, 30 % have no interest in sledding at all and 30 % have some interest in sledding? is that what you are saying? and itseems to change throughout the day!

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure isn't the guests that are making a mockery out of the threads.

the guests don't need to be turned off by shenanigans

I'd liek to make another suggestion.....add a section for hunting and fishing
Take down Alberta Outdoorsmen !!!!!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out of the top 10 treads, there is 4 that are covid - Russia -convoy related, 3 are sled related , 3 have no relation to sledding of any sort? so from what i see, politics interest about 40% of sno+mud, 30 % have no interest in sledding at all and 30 % have some interest in sledding? is that what you are saying? and itseems to change throughout the day!
What it says is lots of the members that were interested in snow and mud topics don’t visit the forum anymore.

Some members post relative and positive information, But the same 5-10 guys standing in a circle giving each other hand jobs gets old!

Carry on

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You actually did good with your first 2 snowmobile related posts in years this week.

Back to your hand jobs.

I don’t care. Im going sledding!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What it says is lots of the members that were interested in snow and mud topics don’t visit the forum anymore.

Some members post relative and positive information, But the same 5-10 guys standing in a circle giving each other hand jobs gets old!

Carry on
Exactly!
I think many members have left in frustration.
I'm one of them...I used to be on here numerous times per day....now hardly ever...sick of the ongoing bullch!t....non-snow talk...non mud talk....just politics and covid.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
and another thread completely taken off topic......... closing thread.... will remove tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom