Redirect when trying to access snow and mud

02 Summit

Reaction score
For the last couple of days, if you google snow and mud, then click on the link, you are redirected to some sort of URL masking?? I have seen this from multiple computers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank god! I thought my computer was the only one that did it. I have to type in the website at the top of the screen in its entirety, then relog in, sometimes unsuccessful and get in that way. A real pain in the neck.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed that also. It happened at home and at the firehall also.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe its something that Ron can look into? Its way over my head. Lol.

JBDoo

Reaction score
It was happening for me every time unless I just clicked on the todays post section on the google page. Today it worked fine for me. It was annoying for sure I was getting a bunch of you just won this crap pop ups that wouldn't go away.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So far this was linked to the VBSEO software we have added to the site. When its disabled it goes away. Im waiting for them to fix. This was an exploit in the software that hackers have gained access to in all sites that had this software. This is the main reason that we try to keep up with the upgrades with all the software if you dont hackers will get in a back door somewhere. Larger sites do have more security issues and security and your privacy is somthing we strive to be on top of.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Normally when I am done for the day I just leave the site without logging out. When I get back to the site I never have to log in so that I like. I am still having to log in now everytime even though I can access the site through google. Hmmm.....any idea's?

Top Bottom