Redford`s new rules !!!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard from a well placed source high up in the Redford cabinet ,that it is in our safest and therefore best interest to limit quadding to a certain age. Kinda like old age pension...........Anyhow ,inevitably this means Larry is shopping for a new (safer) ride................YUP ,Larry in Popo RZR.............................:beer::ignore:.:beer:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are they gonna prevent 50 year olds from riding? Might be for the best seeing as how people start getting distracted at a certain age oh look a butterfly!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry in a RZR side x side? He's too old to get in the thing.

He'd be better suited in a gator or something similar with easy access and limited power.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I call Shotgun..... larrys golf cart.jpg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you implying Larry is the new "Grave Digger" of Suds & Buds..........................Yikes

Well either Larry is or Dave b. With his new bling bling

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard from a well placed source high up in the Redford cabinet ,that it is in our safest and therefore best interest to limit quadding to a certain age. Kinda like old age pension...........Anyhow ,inevitably this means Larry is shopping for a new (safer) ride................YUP ,Larry in Popo RZR.............................:beer::ignore:.:beer:

We can't let Larry ride in a SXS that's where the cooler is, if he is with the cooler all Keystone(horse piss) will be gone by the first break.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So will Larry still be lost???? Confused, azz hanging out stuck? Yes Larry in a safer ride. :beer:

Top Bottom