red deer suds buds campouts

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see any river crossing or foliage destruction. I see someone who should no better in a deep mud puddle on a cutline.

correct, someone should know better, and should not be in there digging it up and making it larger, there is room on either side to go around, or skirt the edge of it.

I don't give a flying f^ck if you're in there doing it, just don't post photo's or video's of it on publicly accessible forums.

We've ALL done it, we all do things we probably shouldn't be doing, however, we don't need to publicly post it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
correct, someone should know better, and should not be in there digging it up and making it larger, there is room on either side to go around, or skirt the edge of it.

I don't give a flying f^ck if you're in there doing it, just don't post photo's or video's of it on publicly accessible forums.

We've ALL done it, we all do things we probably shouldn't be doing, however, we don't need to publicly post it.

this was ok with srd when I talked to them last week! on the man trail, I don't see any high speed wake, utv looks like it was eased through and got high centered,:confused:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, I'll stop out for tea or coffee, then head West to the rock areas that don't have holes like that.

I get paid too run holes deeper then that in Commanders and Husky 8's, no need for me too put my $200 iron in holes over the bars, LOL,,, with permission from CO or not.

Just me is all since I need my unit on Monday too check kows at farm, long live the Onda for many more years.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, yes the holes can be deep, lots of trails around though. lol,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like this is what you will be seeing for the next week or two. no access from north end of rig street.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Load it up n move it out day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a38a0ec1c0c6b93b010226c7d0ec1497.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, More fun less kiddy pool, may just take a drive up to south fork area

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tires worked great, very impressed, Went through some real nasty areas, Idled right on through. Pleased beyond words

Top Bottom