storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone's panties all tied in a knot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why a quad knocking at heavens gate is so good, but to each his own.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh they all break down, it's all in your driving and regular maitenance that makes the difference IMO .
As Dave says grease er up after a weekend, check the regulars, and fluids every run, people seem to forget maintenance on these things goes a long way. Bag the chit out of it, and leave it grubby all the time and in 3-4 years your left with a heap of steaming crap it's pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys keep repairing those POOlaris machines and tell yourselves they are the shiznit....SOMEBODY might believe ya. hahaha

Edit: not me.

Dave can you please expand on the can am issues that i saw you posting about. Must be hush hush, you want it to go to the top secret can am cave. So far the ranger has been gas n go to, Although i don't see the need to brag it up. Hehe. I do agree with storm, Or we could let andy ride yours for a weekend hehe, i know i wouldn't , he is the quad killer. Lol

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave cam you please expand on the can am issues that i seem you posting about. Must be hush hush, you want it to go to the top secret can am cave. So far the ranger has been gas n go to, Although i don't see the need to brag it up. Hehe. I do agree with storm, Or we could let andy ride yours for a weekend hehe, i know i wouldn't , he is the quad killer. Lol
He can ride my machine any time....he and I ride the same trails at the same speeds weekend after weekend....the following is a list of what has broken on my quad:

1. nothing.

Watsa matta Droolin? Can't take a little brand-bashin funzies any more? Yer more than happy to dish it out to Tex. When you were on "the King" you'd engage in Poolaris and Lemon bashin....now it's off limits? You get into one of those sensitivity training classes?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can also make the same claim. We must be in an exclusive club. King quad and i have rode it for close to 8 yrs, ranger 2 months one day at a time, hehe

Hope my luck holds

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He can ride my machine any time....he and I ride the same trails at the same speeds weekend after weekend....the following is a list of what has broken on my quad:

1. nothing.

Watsa matta Droolin? Can't take a little brand-bashin funzies any more? Yer more than happy to dish it out to Tex. When you were on "the King" you'd engage in Poolaris and Lemon bashin....now it's off limits? You get into one of those sensitivity training classes?

no problem with brand bashing at all if you want to get into it. i'll oblige! totally up to you, as i was trying to get along. i googled brp quad problems looked like a long list. shall we continue, here i was thinkin it was getting old,
shall i tell ya about tex

Last edited:

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave can you please expand on the can am issues that i saw you posting about. Must be hush hush, you want it to go to the top secret can am cave. So far the ranger has been gas n go to, Although i don't see the need to brag it up. Hehe. I do agree with storm, Or we could let andy ride yours for a weekend hehe, i know i wouldn't , he is the quad killer. Lol
On the G2's anyways...

The brake pads suck, the frames crack, the DPS module is hit or miss, some of the 2013 xmr's burned holes in the airbox, rear sway bar bushings are garbage, they run relatively hot, the steering posts and tie rods are made out of poohlaris scrap metal..
That's about all I can think of.

Oh, they also have a really bad issue with hurting poohlaris owners feelings, that is one issue they can't seem to fix, and there is no aftermarket for it yet.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know, the thing that brings me back and back again to can-am, even thou I have had lots of small issuies.. some furustrating for sure.... is the sure power and handling of the machine.. when tweeking and tuning suspension and maybe change a part or two to make it steer like a dream.. it makes it worth the probems... I have 8400 k on the machine and its had its share of bangs and buries, lots that needed the welding doctor treatment...hehe... these machines of ours need tender love and care which means good maintance schedule... I change my oil every 700 - 800 k , never more.. change my tranny the same... do my front diff and rear about every 1400 k or so.... every 5 rides or so I jack up the front end to check for all front end parts.. if worn to my extreme then it gets replaced, same for the rear.. jack it up and check the TTI arms for tightness and wheel bearings... grease it every ride and if I miss its every 2 nd.. never more, also grease all the ball joints and tie rod ends too with the needle... and after every ride I check the whole quad over good for problems or things broken... I also check tire pressure on every single ride.. pressure is usually out lots of the time.. don't worry about the G2 problems...G1 had there share too! lol

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know, the thing that brings me back and back again to can-am, even thou I have had lots of small issuies.. some furustrating for sure.... is the sure power and handling of the machine.. when tweeking and tuning suspension and maybe change a part or two to make it steer like a dream.. it makes it worth the probems... I have 8400 k on the machine and its had its share of bangs and buries, lots that needed the welding doctor treatment...hehe... these machines of ours need tender love and care which means good maintance schedule... I change my oil every 700 - 800 k , never more.. change my tranny the same... do my front diff and rear about every 1400 k or so.... every 5 rides or so I jack up the front end to check for all front end parts.. if worn to my extreme then it gets replaced, same for the rear.. jack it up and check the TTI arms for tightness and wheel bearings... grease it every ride and if I miss its every 2 nd.. never more, also grease all the ball joints and tie rod ends too with the needle... and after every ride I check the whole quad over good for problems or things broken... I also check tire pressure on every single ride.. pressure is usually out lots of the time..

very true, ride what works for you, otherwise change rides.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

1. nothing.

guess chivalry is not dead after all dave. i am a little confused between what you are posting and what you have said about tex. anyway, there are a few unresolved issues between tex and i. he rubbed me the wrong way and that is what it is. i think i will leave it at that, as long as it is ok with you?

i really have no problem with brand bashing, although you seem to be having a few issues, your posts on several threads over the last several weeks seem to be directed to both arff and i, taking great pleasure in exposing polaris defects. please correct me if i'm wrong! all it took was a question on brp issues and you go into some kind of tirade of post jumping and taking your group over to a doo thread. get over it, it was meant in jest, and an honest interest in problem solution.
again correct me if i am wrong as i may be way off base.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok now Larry.

Who rubbed who the wrong way ??

Pretty sure the gang bang towards the kawi department was going too far.

And now Ur Mr. Po po its not at all ok to poke back :screwy::screwy::screwy:

Kind of seems one sided. I can let it roll of my broad shoulders. Can u ???

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Top Bottom