red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done is Gooder...

Paint pictures of Kows,,, Goats,,, Ponys on walls,,, dont forget to add picture of Imdoo'n following them up over hill with trail of empty beer cans falling out of sxs box since he would of forgot to close the tail gate...

He likes picking up emptys,,, ha...

It keeps his tall and active... lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh the gate.

Don’t let the kows out. Kow out kows out

Can make a new kamp fire song. Kows out

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hee Hee,,, we can add Imdoo'n to the song,,, geddy up little Kow poker Doo'n Doo'n Doo'n...

Lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big grin for snow flake me...

I have that little cup cake feeling now... Ha

Add Lem to song,,, big long rope to catch the wild ones...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done is Gooder...

Paint pictures of Kows,,, Goats,,, Ponys on walls,,, dont forget to add picture of Imdoo'n following them up over hill with trail of empty beer cans falling out of sxs box since he would of forgot to close the tail gate...

He likes picking up emptys,,, ha...

It keeps his tall and active... lol

that may be the reason i find more empties coming out, than going in?

always wondered why all the empties i find following arff seem to disappear when getting back to camp?

i have another reason to be sleeping with one eye open when arff is at camp.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that may be the reason i find more empties coming out, than going in?

always wondered why all the empties i find following arff seem to disappear when getting back to camp?

i have another reason to be sleeping with one eye open when arff is at camp.

Camp Yar......

B7A11B7B-55E5-4CB6-83E1-8BDAA64F7946.jpeg

Attachments

• 7174A8B6-B534-44BD-BC99-2703E4CD738B.jpeg
    7174A8B6-B534-44BD-BC99-2703E4CD738B.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 143

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting garage ready,,,Maybe kow come visit

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me 2... im starting to miss the telemarketer calls...

Its funny that I talked to them last friday and things went zip...
I feel kind of bad for them,,, i feel kind of lonely with no one to visit with,,, sad and tiered...

I had time to tune up my mountain bike,,, oh yha,,, now I need my loo loo lemon spandex bike suit to match my snow flake life style,,, part time as i still have my retired oil patch cover alls for Onda rides,,, cow girl hat when I ride my Kows and lead the ponys,,, did I get that right,,, hummmmm,,, i might be getting life mixed up...

Ok,,, now I'm tired... ha...

Thats alot of big words to come from a small brain,,, it was like a Marathon for a dude like meeeeee... ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your a man of many talents there lem, you can make me laugh most times.
sounds like u have hands on university degree in living there Lem.
hey when are you sending a pic of the new Lem Lamb Land Yacht and camping emporium, for all the furry critters you will be taking on your sightseeing trips. u get the door fixed yet?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No door yet, thinking about leaving it open for the homeless Kows and Ponys,,, they need a place to hang out you know...

Very busy week so far getting things on farm done...

Clean area around lawn chair in shop,,, play with cats,,, fix stuff that needs fixing,,, and relax between projects... Ha

1 main thing on the go, with 1000's of extras that seem to follow,,, I'm thinking if I live 9 life times I might catch up to where I started... A fellow with nothing,,, Ha...

So far so good since 1/2 of the things are still working...

The better 1/2 that is,,, pretty sure that a few big truck loads to the scrap yard this spring will free up alot of my time,,, if it doesn't get used in 2 to 3 years it gets the boot...

Lifes simple that way... Ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No door yet, thinking about leaving it open for the homeless Kows and Ponys,,, they need a place to hang out you know...

Very busy week so far getting things on farm done...

Clean area around lawn chair in shop,,, play with cats,,, fix stuff that needs fixing,,, and relax between projects... Ha

1 main thing on the go, with 1000's of extras that seem to follow,,, I'm thinking if I live 9 life times I might catch up to where I started... A fellow with nothing,,, Ha...

So far so good since 1/2 of the things are still working...

The better 1/2 that is,,, pretty sure that a few big truck loads to the scrap yard this spring will free up alot of my time,,, if it doesn't get used in 2 to 3 years it gets the boot...

Lifes simple that way... Ha

that is a good idea there lem, the projects keep building up, just never get done,, i got 2000 sq ft shop just full of hem 2 quads in various states of repair 2 sleds the same, couple trucks, 1 street bike and 1 dirt bike, Ranger needs a bit if wire repair. used to have 4 other street bikes sold them a couple yrs ago, when i have the time short on money, when have the money short on time. story of my life.

Top Bottom