red deer suds buds campouts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She got a hernia, but has had colon removed for years, has not come back to good since surgery

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Cool ride.

No pre flight

No rules.

No tv

No cell service after 10000 ft
Those are impressive air ships. Always been a huge fan of aircraft. Never got to tour a Herc though. Have toured several other war planes and some water bombers (CL-215's)

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like your on your way back arff, I hope they remember your back there so they don't forget to "not" do a water bomb drop.

RR time for a well done job bro.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought...................maybe those Nosnow coffee drinkers might be wishing there would still be snow on the ground.

no! a good 2 day shower would be good, and what is needed. the snow you wish for will now set farmers back another month, cause all kinds of collisions deaths on roads, more avalanches, kill all kinds of trees, birds, newborn baby animals, etc etc. I think I will settle for a little rain!:D

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
no! a good 2 day shower would be good, and what is needed. the snow you wish for will now set farmers back another month, cause all kinds of collisions deaths on roads, more avalanches, kill all kinds of trees, birds, newborn baby animals, etc etc. I think I will settle for a little rain!:D

I agree................I was just saying that if the snow had have stayed a little longer but oh, no.......you guys had to piss off Mother Nature with your NoSnow Joe bs!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree................I was just saying that if the snow had have stayed a little longer but oh, no.......you guys had to piss off Mother Nature with your NoSnow Joe bs!

Kind of like school.

Always have 1 or 2 azz hats in the class.

NoSnow Joe.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My lungs are not used to clean fresh air after 5 days in camp fire smoke with no drinks.

Now WTF for next week I have 2 weeks off to ride and camp.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:Dhaha, mother nature won't care one way or the other, she just keeps on getting on! we just liked teasing you that's all. lol:D

besides you need to elevate your blood pressure once in a while.:D so in essence we have done a public service!!!!

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My lungs are not used to clean fresh air after 5 days in camp fire smoke with no drinks.

Now WTF for next week I have 2 weeks off to ride and camp.
Al, Andy and I headed out this Thurs to the usual spot....weather looks crappy, so we are planning on trailering out the machines in case the OHV ban comes off.....otherwise we will just drink all day and go to bed early. LOL. Come and join us!

Top Bottom