red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like similar temp here, sunday 22, monday 26, tues 27
though, rain Sunday and wednesday subject to change though! upcoming temps where higher yesterday, when i saw them!

besides i think Lem has been playing with the weather in them there hills! ha..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need rain soon
turn mini pitbull loose on garden hose, turn water on, hose sprayer off, you'll be looking for umbrella!

you can thank me later, for this easy solution! haha.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i have been showing Scout the ways of the female, he has absorbed all i know? so is now ready to sweet talk that wicked mini pit bull, and maybe fatten her up! mama hood! lol, that way you could have 10 or so running around creating havoc and keeping you busy!!! haha

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
so i have been showing Scout the ways of the female, he has absorbed all i know? so is now ready to sweet talk that wicked mini pit bull, and maybe fatten her up! mama hood! lol, that way you could have 10 or so running around creating havoc and keeping you busy!!! haha
Poor arff is busy enough. Scout would have to do the Honorable thing and take on all the puppies at his house. More work for ol' imdoo'n

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no no no no

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor arff is busy enough. Scout would have to do the Honorable thing and take on all the puppies at his house. More work for ol' imdoo'n
nope, i taught him good, he knows when to leave em! the courts say kids are better off with Mom! child care, ol Scout left her the bone, it's up to her now! ol arff is going to be busy busy, in about 4 -5 weeks!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, just think arff will be shaping young minds? look out world, who let the dogs out? ha

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We heard rumors that arff attacks car tires in the dark hours of night as he lurks behind the tall grass waiting too make his move...

They say he's ripped the side-walls clean off tires with a single bit...

Even the big dogs wont play with him...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We heard rumors that arff attacks car tires in the dark hours of night as he lurks behind the tall grass waiting too make his move...

It was a Good Year

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

have you seen his collection of sidewalls! he used them for wall paper in his toyhauler!

Top Bottom