red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya should be a few thousand cords laying along the boundary any day now. will be rather damp though, may as well wait till they bunch it up?

oh sure I already have a can purloiner, now I've got someone eying up my wood pile , just can't get a break? ha

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting quad ready too ride next week,,, hopefully forecast is in the -2c range,,, ha

Tall Wind screen,,, boxes,,, hand warmers,,, bar socks,,, machete,,, chain saw,,, axe,,, lawn chair,,, Smokey dogs,,,tire chains,,, bonfire,,, not sure how too pack a fire... Lol...
20220106_083633.jpg

Packing lite for a few days out West,,, mostly forestry roads,,, sight seeing and lots of coffee breaks...

Good times for sure...

Happy new york all,,, best of 1922,,, nothing like going back in time,,, Imdoo'n was born that year... Ha

That's why we say Old Larry...

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can find Imdoo'ns beer can stash,,, he has them set up all over the West country...

Hes sneaky that way,,, kind of like batman,,, instead of the cloke of darkes,,, Imdoo'n runs with the cover of snow...

Ain't no one stealing his frozen too the earth beer cans...

Hes more than a pretty face you know...
76F52161-11F9-4144-9E25-3C7503FE3FBF.jpeg.jpg

a old crafty dog he is... lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang, looks like nice weather is soon too be !!!

Getting cup cake truck rigged up for a few nights out West,,, tour around on the roads mostly...

Look for furry critters and frozen beer cans...

A chance too practic up on my Mr Potato head skills for Twenty Twenty... That's Two Two for those with hire education,,, Did you know that some of the smartest pepole I know are here on Mud and Sand...

Boy,,, do I need too get out more,,, Ha

Lost out West is a good thing

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Boy,,, our friend """Send It""" Larry...

Ha...

We Love Larry,,, in a manly man way...

Wink Wink Hint Hint...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
larry enticer is going to challenge ray and his beer getter to a jump contest at newfie creek, and he's bringing the ramp

Top Bottom