red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it does, takes a few seconds to open, not everything is instant gratification?
can’t see it. is it a picture
only available for a select few, lol.
u seem to be the only one who can't see it? maybe take sunglasses off or your going blind?
might be tap a talk?

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imdoo'n has been hiding beer cans in the trees...

Hes one crafty old Koot'e

We just call him Rusty B@!!'s for short...

Ha

Old Rusty B@!!'s

Pal Nancy

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lem you just got to let the cat out of the bag, i have been tying cans up in the trees all summer. starting beer tree farm!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old Rusty B@!!'s Tree Beer farm...

He grows some of the best Beer on this side of the Pay-koo Mountains,,, they say he nurtures his beer trees early in the morning before the sun comes up...

Rust likes too walk naked threw the Trees with his pencil in hand,,, if you trees don't produce I'll sell you off for fire wood,,, tooth picks or beer coasters...

Some trees are sad too hear this...

Old Rusty has been talking too trees for years,,, that's where the words """Woody""" comes from...

Johnny Apple Seed and old Rusty B@!!'s go waaaaay back in the glory days of Wood hardened apples and Cedar Beer,,, of course Johnny Apples Seed is more famous then Old Rusty B@!!'s,,, but as the year's pass by Old Rusty keeps plugging along with his Beer Tree Farming...

Who would of ever thunk that an old fart in his 90's could stay at it for all these year's...

Hat's off too you Imdoo'n,,, we are so happy too have you in our group,,, Tall and handsome at the same time...

A mighty shut fellow they say... Ha...

Id poke fun at you,,, but I don't have a stick or Woody long enough too match your contribution too Society,,, that and walking around naked in the forest of tree's and furry critters...

Pal Nancy Pants

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good gravy Irene, all i wanted was tree beer free? after 2 i need another, which makes tree. lol.
yuppers, Mr Lem fancy pants, smiles as he rides off into the sunset on his trusty 'cicle' , "ol paint". "ol paint" may not be fast, may not be that trusty, but you know ol Lem will be pushing his fancy flat tired 'cicle' in the driveway around midnight. Should be hearing old midnight, the old mangy hound howling around then, announcing Lems home.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like -29 forecast towards middle of next week, yay!!! time for another great campout this year!!!!!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enclosed trailer has a great heater. Ready to go go go

Top Bottom