Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice fall day riding AB foothills

065.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This is for you road building type of guys. Is this a new and acceptable technique? I can't believe that there would be guys out there that would do this but the picture is proof. Yes, it is on both sides of the culvert. I have no idea if there is another row in behind the exposed row. Just had to take a picture and start a conversation.........
IMG_6727.jpeg
IMG_6728.jpeg

Last edited:

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not making any sense. Sand bags would be just fine…not sure if this will hold up unless properly mixed.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they get wet theyll turn rock hard.

Looks pretty funny though

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
not making any sense. Sand bags would be just fine…not sure if this will hold up unless properly mixed.
When they get wet theyll turn rock hard.

Looks pretty funny though
Yes, they will turn hard. Will they be stable? Not in my humble opinion! If there is any lateral pressure, the bags will slide on each other. A shoddy construction project for sure and for infrastructure being done like that is not good.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, they will turn hard. Will they be stable? Not in my humble opinion! If there is any lateral pressure, the bags will slide on each other. A shoddy construction project for sure and for infrastructure being done like that is not good.
Not how id build it thats forsure. They must have blew the budget on masks or something.

Top Bottom