Radium conditions?

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because often sledders are stupid in that regard. I always shake my head when pulling into a staging area.

Honda619

Reaction score
Looking for some recent info on Forester. Anyone been in there over the last week? Any fresh? High avy but wife and I looking for a day trip to play in trees even if there is some fresh white sand before we go to Mexico for Cervesa's and warm white sand.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told there was 2+feet of fresh snow on the weekend.

Probably still some if you look around in the trees.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been in there for a while. It's been blue skies for the last few days but snow in the forecast.

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been in there for a while. It's been blue skies for the last few days but snow in the forecast.
Looking to come out there the 17th of Feb. (3-4 days) and ride a few moderate trails and alpine but nothing in avalanche range. Would like to try some good powder but have only been riding since last year and am still learning the ropes. Any help or info would be appreciated. What would be required for trail passes and would it be cheaper just to buy a membership?? Wouldn't mind hooking up with a couple of members to ride with if possible.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forester is your best bet, Paradise basin near Panorama would be next.

As far as trail passes for Forester, I pay if the club is collecting. Memberships are $80.00, tough to get your moneys worth.

Paradise trail fees can be paid in the Toby Creek adventure office, and the trail is always groomed.

Top Bottom