question - RV in Vegas

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife and I are flying down to Vegas today to p/u an RV we bought out of Kingman, Arizona (1.5 hrs south of Vegas). We are going to take our time coming home and spend a few nights in Vegas. Any suggestions where to park / camp near the action in Vegas?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife and I are flying down to Vegas today to p/u an RV we bought out of Kingman, Arizona (1.5 hrs south of Vegas). We are going to take our time coming home and spend a few nights in Vegas. Any suggestions where to park / camp near the action in Vegas?

Park in the middle of the boulevard right on the strip. That otta find you some action. LOL

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last time i was there i was wanting to try it, will look into it more next time. can't say driving a RV in vegas would be my thrill of a lifetime, way to much traffic. on your way back there is great sledding in utah, i highly recommend, bear lake area. think it was called beaver creek rentals resort.

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think vegas Walmart is the only walmarts your not allowed to camp in. Ill ask my old man, he spent a couple nights there in his RV on his way from Mexico.

Shadlar

Reaction score
If it is still there. there is a KOA at the North end of the strip. We have stayed there a couple of time.

Just checked on Google Maps. It looks like it is still there, behind the Circus Circus on the North end of the strip.

Last edited:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Circus Circus used to have an RV park that was free for a certain amount of days. I have no idea if it's still available. Haven't been there is ages.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed in Vegas for 2 days last spring with our toy hauler. KOA is directly behind circus circus and is really a decent place to stay, nothing fancy but it is all pavement and not far off the strip. As for noise it really wasn't bad other than when helicopters were out.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I'm assuming you bought a motorhome off crankyape?....keep us in the loop how the whole thing goes I'm always looking at the site

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at Circus Circus RV park about 15 years ago. No idea if it's still there though.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
South of the Airport is a nice RV campground, swimming pool etc. it's on the strip but a ways out from the action probably a 15 dollar cab ride. There's also an RV place just off of Fremont Street in North Vegas easy 5 minute walk to Fremont Street.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tks! And yes it is still here as we arrived here a couple hrs ago. Not bad to be in the middle of everything!

If it is still there. there is a KOA at the North end of the strip. We have stayed there a couple of time.

Just checked on Google Maps. It looks like it is still there, behind the Circus Circus on the North end of the strip.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I did and so far so good! its an older unit and we are not sure about the Class A style of motorhome so we thought we would buy something reasonable and try it out first before we spend bigger $$$$. This unit only has 35,000 miles. Needs some clear coat work on the outside which I knew already. Paid a RV repair guy in Kingman to clean it and inspect it though out. Bit of a risk as you are buying something you haven't seen yet. But I have bought 9 vehicles/boats/Rv so far so the savings is well worth the risk IMO and so far I have had great luck!

I'm assuming you bought a motorhome off crankyape?....keep us in the loop how the whole thing goes I'm always looking at the site

Top Bottom