Question about ski doo goggles

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tough too answer that, pros are they keep the the wind out of your eyes, cons are they fog up ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What are you trying too find out!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goggles and the performance of them are somewhat subjective to the user. Goggle fitment to the helmet you use is also important.

I used to have an older pair of Doo goggles. They may have been made by Scott back then? Or still are. I find they are a smaller goggle than I prefer. I like a larger goggle that fills the opening of my helmet better.

Something to consider is the lens selection and ease of changing lens or finding replacements. I do tend to use my 509 aviators more than anything as I can change lens easily before I start the day depending on conditions. I typically carry a spare set of a contrasting lens if conditions change.

I believe Doo's goggles are inexpensive enough that you could have a couple of pairs with different lens rather than changing them. The more you handle the lens the higher chance you scratch it.

DTH

Reaction score
I believe Doo goggles are just rebranded Scott.

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run ski-doo goggles,mine seem to fog up the least in our group which the others run the expensive brand googles.when we stop i remove them and never have a issue,i dont pack a spare pair for have not needed to. the fit of goggles to helmet and not leaving them on when stopped in my opinion is the key to keeping them from fogging

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It took me a few years to figure out that my goggles (and glasses) fog up from sweating to much. After moving up to quality breathable gear, reducing how many layers I wear and adding a fan to my goggles I found that life is pretty good.
I wear Doo goggles and find the air flow very good to fight fogging as well.
A happy customer.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can always try those googles with the little fan inside.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I have a pair of habervision with the fan, fan works good to keep them clear but the constant buzzing is too much for me to take. I found the Scott ski goggles to be the best for not fogging....

You can always try those googles with the little fan inside.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I run is skidoo goggles. They're cheap and I never have fog issues. My wife fogs them up but she fogs all goggles. I make sure I take them off immediately after stopping and put them on my mountain bar face up.
X2, well them climatetized

As soon as u stop, off they go on the mountain strap

Or they will fog up

sent while drinking tea's

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses and @takethebounce, awesome information! I was wanting a pair of goggles that don't fog and a pair that I can change the lens to different ones but didn't want anything too expensive as they can get scratched up. I'll definitely look into what you shared and look into everyone's else's suggestions. Thanks everyone

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the Habervision with the fan and they work quite well to keep the goggles clear and if I want to try a different goggle I am sure the fan can be transferable

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I use the Habervision with the fan and they work quite well to keep the goggles clear and if I want to try a different goggle I am sure the fan can be transferable

my habervision fan is in my 509 goggles as we speak :)

Top Bottom