Put Humpty Dumpty Together Again!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are a really good bumper, wish I had it on before the encounter with the tree

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well got the hood all repaired and back together again, looks brand new. I’m taking way too much credit though, my son is doing most of the work.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any recommendations on light bulbs for the headlight, stock ones are yellow and look like crap over the led light bar...good white ones that are plug and play would look slick!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Comming from a Pooolaris guy I will take that into consideration LMAO

krazy k

Reaction score
LOL haven't talk to you for a long time... if i knew you where fixing your skud i would have helped out.. l've helped a couple of my friends with thier mistakes oops I mean their skuds

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL haven't talk to you for a long time... if i knew you where fixing your skud i would have helped out.. l've helped a couple of my friends with thier mistakes oops I mean their skuds

Figured you would be busy putting new motors in those poos, I knew there was a reason you bought two , LOL appreciate the gesture though . You sell the one turbo yet

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fair enough, I do miss having boost !

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Waiting on Surgery, not allowed too make sudden movements, kinda fawked me for sledding .

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, You will make it, its not that hard. Just remember when you install that new tuff bumper that it won't bend so something else further down the line might which could be harder to fix. I know that ski doo bumpers are weak but better just a bumper than more structural stuff. Safe riding this winter.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, You will make it, its not that hard. Just remember when you install that new tuff bumper that it won't bend so something else further down the line might which could be harder to fix. I know that ski doo bumpers are weak but better just a bumper than more structural stuff. Safe riding this winter.

Well unfortunatly it was a bumper, nose cone, exaust pipe, hood, got lucky and didn’t hit the s module. 1000 dollars in parts and hours and hours of drinking beer in my garage hoping it would fix itself lol
Was a pretty light hit that caused a ton of damage!
I however will take a chance in a real bumper

Top Bottom