PROVE MEDIA LIES

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is on YOU

Pick a MSM story that you think is a lie, YOU prove it with a credible source. Facts, Real undisputed, in context facts.

Don't make me work, it's on you to PROVE THE LIE. (hint: read careful because the trolls trick you)

We have to stop all this misinformation! It's not good, we need to be on the same page to stay strong and work together for OUR society. Divided we fall.

Keep it civil/productive NO COVID HERE
Not enough room in the snow and mud server to post it all

How about I post what msm has posted that is not a lie

That's easy , nothing

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched that guy on the fox network Carson something say they actually sent video and all the mans information who got beat who he had on the show to the 4 main media outlets in Canada and not one run the story, He said he did it just to prove that they only will run stuff that makes the government look good. Friggin joke. No I'm not going to verify this go look for yourself,

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uhh, guess you didn’t see anything about the Nazi white supremacist protest for the past 3 weeks?

Start there and work backwards,

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
00130052-8B0F-4CA1-BDD3-B4B2E1695FE2.jpg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1stweek of world wide lockdown. Media told us a Virus is here and has the fatality rate of 2.7-4% death rate. Turned out to be a BIG lie

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont even care to wake people up anymore. If you cant see what the government is doing you were destined to be a government sheep. I'll stand with the real leaders in this world that can see the bull ch!t spewing from our pos leaders.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont understand the people that believe everything the mainstream tells u day after day, have u never took the time to do a little research and investigate for yourself, I mean thats the first thing I did after they told me two weeks to flatten the curve and then kept changing there timeline, so many red flags along the way. After you look elsewhere and then turn on say global news u soon realize how they are just brainwashing us and then I get a sense of why people are so crazy about covid, if I were taking in that much fear mongering propaganda in every day I would be scared to leave my house too. I suggest people that are unsure about things is to look into the great reset and the World Economic Forum it puts everything together nicely for u to understand what is really going on in our society and for what there goals are.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flappy is happy with his masters.
He’ll love his total digital slavery too……until he scans in at the gas station and his masters said that gas isn’t needed to go on vacation your over your carbon limit.The limit gets smaller every year,while the masters live like kings.Then it will click in “hey those guys were right all along” but now it’s too late

Top Bottom