problem with 2012 m8?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they make a cup holder big enough for a texas size BIG GULP mug that fits on Cats?? That'd be saweeet.

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are going to vale. most likely clamina and allen. maybe we will see you there. im riding my 2012 lmt m8 also for the first time.:d
i will be at Valemount Friday through Sunday. mostly at clemina i figure. hopefully see you there. 2012 50th m800.

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out last sunday put 64 miles on the sled ( ran out of gas) ran flawlessly love the steering very easy to use and doesnt wear you out as fast. sled has 95 miles on it now, no problems. :)

powerclaw

Reaction score
i will be at Valemount Friday through Sunday. mostly at clemina i figure. hopefully see you there. 2012 50th m800.
thats awsome. my buddy has an 11 hcr with the guns and roses mirul on the hood so just stop us if you see us or we will see you at the cabin.

powerclaw

Reaction score
went out last sunday put 64 miles on the sled ( ran out of gas) ran flawlessly love the steering very easy to use and doesnt wear you out as fast. sled has 95 miles on it now, no problems. :)
it looks like some of these sled are not running any oil in the first tank. by the time the first tank is used any air bubbles or locks would have been purged through the system and then the oil injection system will fuction correctly. it doesn't hurt to run 40-50 to 1 for the first tank other then a little smoke. at least this will give you peace of mind.

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mixed the first tank in my XP yesterday. It runs like a bag of crap below 6000rpm and I think I need a gas mask to stand beside it when it's idling but I guess it's good insurance :)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mixed the first tank in my XP yesterday. It runs like a bag of crap below 6000rpm and I think I need a gas mask to stand beside it when it's idling but I guess it's good insurance :)

I hear ya. I smoked myself right out of the garage the other night running the track on my new sled. But 2 stoke smoke is like a drug!!:beer:

powerclaw

Reaction score
once you get it hot she will run better, but i know what your saying.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the other proclimb thread go sideway's and got the axe??

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found my m8 162, dealer won't release it to me until all the bulletins and recalls or whatever are done. Gives me peace of mind. They're gonna solve the oil line bubble and I guess she's an early shipped sled cuz they're replacing the light switches. Should be good to go not this weekend but next. They're installing a 2.5" camo ex for me. Now just have to chose a turbo kit... My good friend has a white m8 ltd, has about 30 miles on it now and it's running AMAZING!!!! Thumbs up to cat for making such an awesome machine!! Might take it for a quick rip somewhere closest to Edmonton, anyone have any suggestions!?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
9.6 miles on it ...NO catastrophic failure!!!!!!!Can't wait to ride it in some real snow!!! 381458_10150461837530845_586810844_10744259_1001584158_n.jpg

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard between whitecourt and swan hills has about 2', ditches are clean but pay attention in the cut blocks for stumps hope this helps. cheers

trhaus

Reaction score
hey guys im picking mine up from dons on monday, i figure on breaking it in at home and then a first trip on it next thursday the second. i have helmet cam and will be using it. i look forward to posting my findings. we are riding revy and sicamous.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen creek had two M8's and a crossfire 800 and both were running great, regret not taking the offer to try the retro one out but I was having too much fun with my own, I did see two other M series guys try the Pro and flop it on it's side and bury themselves, both guys were real impressed with how easy they lay over and caught off guard.

Top Bottom