Pricey beef!!!

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that walking weight?
If it is you will get 300-325# back packaged.
Way more than even a family of 5 uses.
Enjoy them tastey steaks and roasts!

That’s gutted, deboned and once the hide is off is what I was told. I split it with a buddy and i think I’ll be splitting up my half as well. Had a couple ribeyes last night they were really good.

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That seems like a good price 3 dollars cut and wrapped for 800lbs of meat...I got quoted $1600 for 325-350 lbs. Do they have more for sale?

I got it off a colony. I walked through the plant and the place was one of the cleanest beef processing I’ve ever seen. I’m a refrigeration mechanic and have been in a bunch of places I would buy nothing from. If you want I can get you the guys number you can ask him.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been raising our own pigs and chickens for a few years now, will never buy store meat again.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May have 2 2 yr old hefier I would sell one was going to butcher this spring but waiting till fall, they are still on hay haven't turned out on grass yet.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rail price is 220-250 so if your buying a heffer or steer and having butchered should be between $3-$4 a pound aged, cut, and wrapped. Doing two steers this week for me and a buddy. Having a good butcher is key.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s gutted, deboned and once the hide is off is what I was told. I split it with a buddy and i think I’ll be splitting up my half as well. Had a couple ribeyes last night they were really good.

That was one friggin huge animal on the hoof!
Great deal on that one!

Top Bottom