Power bloc 80

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grenaded my tra 7 yesterday and cant seem to find one for a decent price. Was thinkin of going with the power bloc 80 ,read that a few guys were happy with them,post your experiences good or bad.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about a Polaris primary some folks say that's the way to go. I can tell you there is no performance gain but it may be a cost effective alternative

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think oler1234 is running one on his ride. He posted some pretty positive results. Maybe he'll chime in or you could send him a pm.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think oler1234 is running one on his ride. He posted some pretty positive results. Maybe he'll chime in or you could send him a pm.

i did pm him,,just wonderin if some others are runnin it and havin good results..

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I head one on my xp I liked it pulled good rpm added a few mph track speed seemed to come on really strong engaged at 2000 rpm I head a dj kit in my tra liked it also but can't think of anything bad to say about the power block it is I different reacting clutch but all and all I would prob use it again

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grenaded my tra 7 yesterday and cant seem to find one for a decent price. Was thinkin of going with the power bloc 80 ,read that a few guys were happy with them,post your experiences good or bad.

Have ya call turbo al from the sled shed ??

Think al's been trying the power block with real good stuff back.

from my HTC

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Al has been using them for quite a while so he probably has the setup all figured out. In fact I think you can buy them from him with all the right stuff in it already. Didnt seem like too bad of a price either if I remember correctly.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's who did jumping jacks power block 80.

from my HTC

Top Bottom