powderkeg

powderkeg306

Reaction score
Hey Im Kyle Epp the guy everyone keeps saying to contact Im a dealer for PowderKeg for 5 years I ship Canada Wide I am usually the guy you guys have seen st the Saskatoon and Edmonton sled shows selling the powderkegs. You can email me at powderkeg@live.ca or just call me 13062407275 Email me or call me with any questions you may have. thanks.

Last edited:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Im Kyle Epp the guy everyone keeps saying to contact Im a dealer for PowderKeg for 5 years I ship Canada Wide I am usually the guy you guys have seen st the Saskatoon and Edmonton sled shows selling the powderkegs. You can email me at powderkeg@live.ca or just call me 13062407275 Email me or call me with any questions you may have. thanks.

I was looking for some at Edm sled show....guess I missed ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does yours hold up with just the 2 clips?

No issues with the two clip system. Very rugged. I think the Powderkeg guy has has a video of his sled being held up on the rear by just the Keg and he is bouncing on the seat.

I've run mine for two years and never had a problem even after rolling my sled and the Keg getting a dent from a tree. Stayed tight.

powderkeg306

Reaction score
I will Have the new 700 series In stock for the beginning of January. It will fit any brand of newer model Sled now including Yamaha, I will also be at the sled show in Edmonton this coming year, and apologize for not being there this year, Just built a house and had to get it finished. Give me a call at 306-240-7275 for anyone interested or if you'd like more details. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Top Bottom