Post your rant here

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Was at Co-Op in stony plain and went in and seen this, What is up with this, Whats next

hersBars.png

Attachments

• choc2.png
    choc2.png
    417 KB · Views: 86

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Latching on to the woke agenda in hopes of selling a few candy bars ……. Pathetic . As we have seen over the past while it may come back to haunt them , hopefully
I was going to get one regular cookies and creme and decided to get a kit kat instead.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Control to the natives might not be as bad as you think. Probably the easiest people that are bought off. If they can make money off it they will. The might sell access to everywhere.

So they will hold every project hostage until we pay massive cash. That’s already happening but this really gives them leverage. We’re fawked.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good chat with a realtor in Panama today. We talked about the government and how the people respond to government corruption. He told me that the people were upset over the Canadian mine and how they took advantage of the resources and lack of money the country received and the political pockets that were lined so they protested and marched in the streets till they got results.
I said our people did the same but Trudy got scared and forced the war time act and arrested truckers and froze bank accounts for supporting.
He looked at me and said I thought our guy was a dictator and a thief. Wow sounds like you had someone running your country like we did,,,Noriega!
He said the trick is everyone needs to step up and you’ll get results in the streets.
Maybe that’s what Canada needs. A good civil uprising!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we were in Italy we did a driving tour and our driver said Italians werent very happy with Trudeau for scolding their prime minister about LGBQT rights in Italy. I told him about the trucker convoy and freezing bank accounts and he couldn’t believe it.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jagmeet is my Rant for keeping up Trudope in power!
Trudummy likes Jagsmeat, it is truly remarkable that i have survived 2.5 of these azz clowns! The .5 is Jag, because there is very little difference between Communism/Fascism but yet so many sheeple keep drinking the koo-laid without taking the Red Pill. Truly ignorance along with unable to cognitively think outside the box. Smh!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good chat with a realtor in Panama today. We talked about the government and how the people respond to government corruption. He told me that the people were upset over the Canadian mine and how they took advantage of the resources and lack of money the country received and the political pockets that were lined so they protested and marched in the streets till they got results.
I said our people did the same but Trudy got scared and forced the war time act and arrested truckers and froze bank accounts for supporting.
He looked at me and said I thought our guy was a dictator and a thief. Wow sounds like you had someone running your country like we did,,,Noriega!
He said the trick is everyone needs to step up and you’ll get results in the streets.
Maybe that’s what Canada needs. A good civil uprising!!!
I saw that on Tv last week.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I almost can't watch Velocity channel any more due to the constant barrage of fat female pad commercials. I would be very curious as to what percentage of peoplekind watching Roadkill Garage or Four Wheeler require fat-girl pads. I've taken to basically PVR-ing everything so I can skip the commercials.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I almost can't watch Velocity channel any more due to the constant barrage of fat female pad commercials. I would be very curious as to what percentage of peoplekind watching Roadkill Garage or Four Wheeler require fat-girl pads. I've taken to basically PVR-ing everything so I can skip the commercials.
For that “GUSH” moment , good grief

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think they would put that on the BET channel.(that's getting censored)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
sooooo. rather than Jagmeet holding Trudeau to the fire on making Pharma companies lower prices and be honest. they sign a bill for the gov. to make it free. bill the tax payers for it and make it look like they're doing something great.

I'm all for diabetes medicine being free or cheaper. as well as the birth control and other drugs included in the bill. but the gov. giving it for free means the money has to come from somewhere and we will all be on the hook.....the spineless phuk could stand up to them se he passes along the bill

Top Bottom