Post your rant here

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got down to 50 seconds on a timed bid this afternoon for a sweet sled going at the RB auction. Went to place my bid. “Communication Error”
Some guy got a smokin deal. 2013 doo with an aero on it. 1600 km in pristine shape. Started first pull. Lots of goodys. Good compression. It went for $5750. Not a scratch on the sled.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukc.
I dunno, I think the guy saved you a headache. Aero kit with the dobeck box ran pretty rough, probably why the km were so low.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a quote from the Autobody shop for 3400$, so I give them the go ahead. Call me a day later, now its 4200$+ and do you want us to repaint the tailgate or just touch it up.

Well the tailgate was mint when I dropped off the truck yesterday, and I just wanted you to fix the dent in box.... WTF

Took my wife's car in a few years back for the touch screen not working when cold. They diagnosed it as a faulty glass screen and they smashed it will checking for the problem. I was like WTF,.. and they weren't going to cover it and said it was like that when it came in,.. they quickly changed their mind when I showed them the picture of the screen 1hr before the appointment lmao.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took my wife's car in a few years back for the touch screen not working when cold. They diagnosed it as a faulty glass screen and they smashed it will checking for the problem. I was like WTF,.. and they weren't going to cover it and said it was like that when it came in,.. they quickly changed their mind when I showed them the picture of the screen 1hr before the appointment lmao.

Yeah I have pictures too. I think they thought I was going through insurance, but Im paying out of my pocket. Maybe Its just me, but automotive repair seems like a real greasy industry. I didnt even shop around, I was thinking Id support local business and thats what you get.

Oh well. See what the bill looks like when I get it. If its 4200$ what ever, If its higher than that ima gonna snap....

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have pictures too. I think they thought I was going through insurance, but Im paying out of my pocket. Maybe Its just me, but automotive repair seems like a real greasy industry. I didnt even shop around, I was thinking Id support local business and thats what you get.

Oh well. See what the bill looks like when I get it. If its 4200$ what ever, If its higher than that ima gonna snap....
Some real grease shows out there from what I've seen. A good shop you can trust is worth their weight in gold IMO.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Rant is Why is Kenny shutting down small businesses again??? Let the big box stores take the hit this time. The small business owners work with smaller operations, less people and easier to keep clean. Walmart’s, Costco’s etc. it is their turn. Fair is Fair!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
This forum is so goddam negative, whining, complaining, negative whoa is me, everybody is wrong, boo frickin hoo. It’s hard to keep positive and happy when reading the negative, criticizing posts up in this bish.
I try to keep positive and post informative, interesting stuff but the negative nellys in here ruin it for me. Like, frick, do y’all really have to complain about about every frickin thing that you can think of.
How ‘bout just skin your knuckles while wrenching, hit your shin on the receiver hitch full stride, get a metal sliver in your in your finger and stfu. If ya wanna share, keep it funny. It’s like this is snow and negative. It’s driving peeps away from this forum. I stay cuz I have an addictive personality and I’m addicted to likes and comments about my posts but frick me, it really sucks the life outta me.
I hereby request negative members be positive for 6 months. I swear the traffic here is dying because of this.
Anyhoo, smarten the frick up and enjoy like minded people here. Lift up your fellow sledder and support our brethren. Ffs. I’ve been guilty of mentally disabling peeps here but I try to save it for those who deserve it. Those only about 2 of them IMO. Anyways, smarten up. Once this forum is gone, it’s gone forever so make a bit of an effort to elevate yer fellow sledder, not break him down and make him wanna leave. Word.

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to post no rant (thanks to Kandog) but want to post a good thing. I had a week from hell last week and in the middle of the week it got even worse but..... the positive part was my wife.. As simple as that my wife. She was a saint in my eyes and for that I will be forever grateful. The laugh this week was... when i said honey can I talk to you.. her response was.... What are you buying? anyhow no negative post just a nice post. Glad the week ended and I can carry on with my life

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This forum is so goddam negative and but by ass whining complaining negative whoa is me, everybody is wrong, boo frickin hoo. It’s hard to keep positive and happy when reading the negative, critizinf posts up on this bish.
I try to keep positive and post informative, interesting stuff but the negative nellys in here ruin it for me. Like, frick, do y’all really have to complain about about every frickin thing that you can think of.
How bout just just skin your knucklescwhile wrenching, hit your shin on the receiver hitch full stride, get a metal sliver in your in your finger and stfu. if ya wanna share, keep it funny. It’s like this is snow and negative. It’s driving peeps away from this forum. I stay cuz I have an addictive personality and I’m addicted to likes and comments about my posts but frick me, it really sucks the life outta me.
I hereby request negative snowandmud fees be positive for 6 months. I swear the traffic here is dying because of this.
Anyhoo, smarten the frick up and enjoy like minded people here. Lift up your fellow sledder and support our brethren. Ffs. I’ve been guilty of mentally disabling peeps here but I try to save to those who deserve it. Those only about 2 of us. Anyways, smarten up. Once this forum is gone, it’s gone forever so make a bit of an effort to elevate yer fellow sledder, not break him down and make him wanna leave. Word .

Awesomeness!!
Was just thinking the same thing a few days ago .
Very few posts about actually “snow & mud “ !!!!
Always the same hand full of posters as well . Lol
Cheers up ****ers !!!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to post no rant (thanks to Kandog) but want to post a good thing. I had a week from hell last week and in the middle of the week it got even worse but..... the positive part was my wife.. As simple as that my wife. She was a saint in my eyes and for that I will be forever grateful. The laugh this week was... when i said honey can I talk to you.. her response was.... What are you buying? anyhow no negative post just a nice post. Glad the week ended and I can carry on with my life
So.... what ARE you buying? Lol

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This forum is so goddam negative and but by ass whining complaining negative whoa is me, everybody is wrong, boo frickin hoo. It’s hard to keep positive and happy when reading the negative, critizinf posts up on this bish.
How bout just just skin your knucklescwhile wrenching, hit your shin on the receiver hitch full stride, get a metal sliver in your in your finger and stfu. if ya wanna share, keep it funny. It’s like this is snow and negative. It’s driving peeps away from this forum. I stay cuz I have an addictive personality and I’m addicted to likes and comments about my posts but frick me, it really sucks the life outta me.
I hereby request negative snowandmud fees be positive for 6 months. I swear the traffic here is dying because of this.
Anyhoo, smarten the frick up and enjoy like minded people here. Lift up your fellow sledder and support our brethren. Ffs. I’ve been guilty of mentally disabling peeps here but I try to save to those who deserve it. Those only about 2 of us. Anyways, smarten up. Once this forum is gone, it’s gone forever so make a bit of an effort to elevate yer fellow sledder, not break him down and make him wanna leave. Word .

I created this forum in the hope that people would post all of their complaints here instead of derailing other threads. The need for a place to rant will never go away. Always something that annoys people and some of it is legit :) It is an easy thread to avoid (as they all are) but thanks for your rant. :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hiway 1 detour at Golden

Just returned from a round trip from Leduc to Vernon with enclosed trailer

Wow that add to the drive

The good news in about a month the Hiway should be open

Lots of Alberta plates and trailers in Sunny BC

Fuel prices not that bad actually

Plus they have cold beer too

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hiway 1 detour at Golden

Just returned from a round trip from Leduc to Vernon with enclosed trailer

Wow that add to the drive

The good news in about a month the Hiway should be open

Lots of Alberta plates and trailers in Sunny BC

Fuel prices not that bad actually

Plus they have cold beer too
No stop in and say hi eh

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

, agreed. But in Covid times, everyone wants to be negative.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Sooooooooo.........................did you buy her some flowers yet??

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can respect different opinions on different subjects. That’s how open minded people can learn and evolve. I like Snowandmud because most of the people here have a passion for the outdoors and Motorsports. Even if we disagree on some current hot topics we still have some common ground on what makes our hearts race. But when a newbie comes in and rants on only the hot topics and nothing about the outdoors or Motorsports I can’t wait till they find a new place to piss people off. I know there’s a ignore button but I shouldn’t have to resort to that.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ignore button works wonders. Try it sometime. Great for the mind and soul.

The problem with the ignore button is the ignored people’s comments still appear if someone quotes them. Happens enough to make the ignore feature practically useless.

Don’t quote me...someone might have me on ignore.

Top Bottom