Polaris Switchback Cleanfire

summit1000man

Reaction score
should i get a Polaris Switchback?

OK so i'm looking at a 2007 600 switchback cleanfire and looking for a bit of info about them like is it a good sled?? what do thay have for flaws? (if thay have any)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: should i get a Polaris Switchback?

OK so i'm looking at a 2007 600 switchback cleanfire and looking for a bit of info about them like is it a good sled?? what do thay have for flaws? (if thay have any)

Is that the one on KIJIJI thats all busted up? :d

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your first issue will be that it is a polaris. I will not even bother to put the "p" in caps because that would be a waste of my time.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

they are 600 so they are fairly bullet proof. they are 144s and it should be a very good sled, you may want to update to 08-10 spindles. and possibly do this

Attachments

• post-72765-1255720119.jpg
    post-72765-1255720119.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 135

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hahaha, yea its the one that needs the plastic work

Thought so.. He wants to trade that sled with some cash for my 900. I priced out all the parts it needs and its about $1800, but those are Polaris's prices. Might still need handlebars, as he thought they maybe bent. It would have had to "ROLL", a heck of a lot to do that damage, and hit something.
I was talking to FOSSY from here about that sled, and he thinks it came from an auction, as it has numbers written on the side of the hood. I asked the guy if I could come look at it this weekend, but he hasn't gotten back to me on that. I want to check the tunnel and under neath. :d

summit1000man

Reaction score

Thought so.. He wants to trade that sled with some cash for my 900. I priced out all the parts it needs and its about $1800, but those are Polaris's prices. Might still need handlebars, as he thought they maybe bent. It would have had to "ROLL", a heck of a lot to do that damage, and hit something.
I was talking to FOSSY from here about that sled, and he thinks it came from an auction, as it has numbers written on the side of the hood. I asked the guy if I could come look at it this weekend, but he hasn't gotten back to me on that. I want to check the tunnel and under neath. :d

yea i was thinking it rolled to get that kind of damage

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a friend who is selling his wifes 05 700 rmk with about 300 miles on it for 5500 if your interested.The sled is like brand new!
catmando
pm me if interested!

Top Bottom