Polaris dealerships in edmontonish

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2010 RZR LE off of Cycle Works in edmonton in august they treated me well. They are just off the white mud.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to purchace a 2011 razor s , where to buy ?

PM 'amunro' on here. He just started a new dealership in Whitecourt - Adrenaline Powersports. He has been seliing quite a few units so the pricing must be decent.

mikecbi

Reaction score
Hit up cycleworks on 75th st ,and ask for jay .Tell him Mike Rushton sent you and see what he can do for a price .gave me a wicked deal on my RZR

Darrell D

Reaction score
Check out Brokers Marine in Camrose, bought a sled out there. Thet seem to have good pricing.

rancher

Reaction score
check out Rainycreek Powersports in Eckville. Bought a 2011 RZR eps a month ago for the wife. Family run business great people. cheapest price i could find at the time. was well worth the 2 hr drive.

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dead thread but any other updates on where to go?

I've been quoted anywhere form 16, 750 - 18, 700
Same unit, same add ons

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dead thread but any other updates on where to go?

I've been quoted anywhere form 16, 750 - 18, 700
Same unit, same add ons

no real good reports for edmonton, wanted some where close for warranty purposes, if you ask where to buy a brp you get lots of feed back ????

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I second the Rainy Creek in Eckville motion :d

He's treated us really well, and has been super to deal with on any maintenance issues too. Darcy is lost in the great white north, working away this winter, or he could give you more specific information. :beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could try lornes small engine in drayton valley. kind of an ignorant guy until ya get to know him but his prices seem a little lower than edmonton shops.. on sleds at least

Albertan

Reaction score
I just bought my RZR XP 900 from Herbert Motorsports in High Prairie yesterday. I dealt with Gerry Herbert directly over the phone and found him to be exceptionally helpful. Sometimes the smaller dealers are a little out of the way. But they offer small town service and no B.S. in my experience. The price was great, the offer on accessories was appreciated, and he even pulled strings to get one of the three XPs in the province from another dealer so I could take immediate delivery. I've never seen a big city dealer with service like that. Good luck with your purchase. :beer:

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out Rainycreek Powersports in Eckville. Bought a 2011 RZR eps a month ago for the wife. Family run business great people. cheapest price i could find at the time. was well worth the 2 hr drive.

X2, the parts and service is great too!

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought my RZR XP 900 from Herbert Motorsports in High Prairie yesterday. I dealt with Gerry Herbert directly over the phone and found him to be exceptionally helpful. Sometimes the smaller dealers are a little out of the way. But they offer small town service and no B.S. in my experience. The price was great, the offer on accessories was appreciated, and he even pulled strings to get one of the three XPs in the province from another dealer so I could take immediate delivery. I've never seen a big city dealer with service like that. Good luck with your purchase. :beer:

I've bought 2 quads from Herbert's, Gerry's a good guy to deal with. :beer:

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just bought a graphite ranger crew today from camrose, called all around alberta, everyone close enough to the same bottom dollar so went where one was in stock, was not going to rely on should be in in april! Not a polaris guy so have no favorite dealer or salesman. They seemed like a small personable dealership, deal went well, no BS

Top Bottom