Polaris 800 crate engine price?

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know off the top of their head what the price is on a new crate engine or a re-man engine. apparently unconditional warranty becomes void the second something goes wrong. not very impressed with camrose polaris right now.

96sherm

Reaction score
I posted in another thread about an add I seen on Kijiji from a place called Precise Engines in Saskatoon, SK. I am in no way affiliated with this business, nor have I had dealings with them, but I seen their add for shortblocks priced around the 2g mark. One other member posted his happiness dealing with them...maybe wouldn't hurt to look it up, or call Polaris direct??

POLARIS SHORTBLOCK - Saskatchewan Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Saskatchewan Canada.

Last edited:

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a drop in running crate or just the re-man'd bottom end itself?

96sherm

Reaction score
The add says remanufactured crankshaft, replated cylinders, new pistons, complete gasket kit. You still need to put all your external stuff on it to my knowledge. Check out the add, perhaps their pictures would help...

Jeffpro800

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with precise engines out of Saskatoon and was told an 800 cfi-2 will be 2100 and if there is cylinder damage add 200 if case is damaged add another 250, so with taxes and shipping around three G's. This is for a short block. Nice guys and good to deal with.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dealt with them when my 700 spit the rod through the cases good to deal with and fast turn around. You could also try The Crank Doctor I think he is out of Prince Albert he had used cases for me.

Top Bottom