Plain and simple. Each snowmobile club is eligible for a total Ski-Doo donation of up

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plain and simple. Each snowmobile club is eligible for a total Ski-Doo donation of be

go to BRP site get certificate fill out print and drop off at your dealer

Club members pick up

BRP understands that the heartbeat of the snowmobiling community is its volunteers. BRP was there at the beginning when the trail network was being built. BRP is proud to launch a new program that will contribute to the sport - it's our heritage. For each snowmobiler who fills out and drops off this certificate at a Ski-Doo Dealership of their choice between September 1st, 2009 and November 15th, 2009, BRP and its dealers will donate $10 cash to the member's club.
Plain and simple. Each snowmobile club is eligible for a total Ski-Doo donation of up to $1,500 in cash (150 members X $10 = $1,500) paid directly to clubs by BRP and Ski-Doo dealers, upon program completion. But that's not all. Each club could also qualify to win a Ski-Doo® MX Z Adrenaline or Summit Everest 800R snowmobile if you achieve the maximum of $1,500! That's right, 2 units in the USA and 2 in Canada will be given out. The Club in each of the regions (1 for each region Canada East and Canada West, the same for USA) having obtained both the maximum amount of $1,500 and a minimum of 75% participation rate, will be eligible for the Ski-Doo® MX Z Adrenaline or Summit Everest 800R.
The club in each region with the highest participation rate will receive the snowmobile to use for their own fundraising purposes. Hurry! Go drop off your certificate at your nearest Ski-Doo dealer. Your club will thank you for it!

Click on the "Access Your Donation" button below.
Fill out the form and then click on the "Personalise certificate" button.
Print this certificate and drop it at a Ski-Doo® dealership.
[Find a Dealer]
Ski-Doo dealers will give $10 CASH to your local club. Plain and simple.
Access Your DonationRules & Regulations

Last edited:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They changed the rules a bit. Last year only clubs with 200 or more members were eligible to win the sled, this year I guess they dropped it to 150. Still get the cash no matter how many members you got though. Nice to see BRP supporting clubs again this year.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gibbons Toys just asked me to put this on our site also. I will be dropping mine off there as they are in our trails areas. Only DOO dealer ever to be interested in the Fort trails.
Stop by and take a look and drop off you ballot.

Robbie call me please

Top Bottom