Places Albertans are not welcome.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"This post is being made on behalf of Travis Auto in Valemount by my boyfriend Matthew Villemure because he is on a ban…

Travis is extremely angry this morning.. he’s unsure of the exact date because he is so busy with the pipeline and all the snowmobilers being in town. But this last week somebody came over looking for a left-hand throttle and left the door to his snowmobile parts trailer open and have pretty much ruined everything inside … As far as he’s concerned Anybody with a red plate does not need to attend his shop looking for parts or help with their snowmobile‘s until such time as the person that left the door open comes and apologizes maybe even pays for some parts that they have ruined…..not only did they open the door that basically is in operable but they ignored the man door. They could’ve come and ask for some help to shut the door after instead they left and now his parts are ruined….

If the person that did this is on this page and reading this can you please call Travis Auto and try and make things right so you’re not ruining it for everybody with a red plate that comes to Valemont and breaks their snowmobile as this guys been here for 20+ years parting out sleds to keep everybody out in the mountains repaired and happy when they destroy their ch!t…"

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
"This post is being made on behalf of Travis Auto in Valemount by my boyfriend Matthew Villemure because he is on a ban…

Travis is extremely angry this morning.. he’s unsure of the exact date because he is so busy with the pipeline and all the snowmobilers being in town. But this last week somebody came over looking for a left-hand throttle and left the door to his snowmobile parts trailer open and have pretty much ruined everything inside … As far as he’s concerned Anybody with a red plate does not need to attend his shop looking for parts or help with their snowmobile‘s until such time as the person that left the door open comes and apologizes maybe even pays for some parts that they have ruined…..not only did they open the door that basically is in operable but they ignored the man door. They could’ve come and ask for some help to shut the door after instead they left and now his parts are ruined….

If the person that did this is on this page and reading this can you please call Travis Auto and try and make things right so you’re not ruining it for everybody with a red plate that comes to Valemont and breaks their snowmobile as this guys been here for 20+ years parting out sleds to keep everybody out in the mountains repaired and happy when they destroy their ch!t…"
I wonder if anyone has pointed out to Travis that one of his employees and his girlfriend are doing irreparable damage to his business.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has pointed out to Travis that one of his employees and his girlfriend are doing irreparable damage to his business.
Screenshot_20211211-153213.jpg

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m stuck on how they know it’s a red plate and not some “other” plate and yet not sure of the exact date.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"There was once a cabinet maker, he made the most beautiful cabinets around, he had spent a lifetime perfecting his craft, no one's cabinets compared to his. But everywhere he went he was called a sheep f@cker, no matter how beautiful his cabinets were or how many he made no one referred to him as a cabinetmaker.

One day out of frustration after being called a sheep f@cker yet again, he yelled out, "you can spend an entire lifetime building the most beautiful cabinets around, but you f@ck one sheep and that's all anyone remembers"."

Maybe this is applicable here?

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Travis is a great guy and yes I have a red plate. He has saved my weekend a number of times. Not sure what happened but it’s unfortunate that stuff was wrecked.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Travis has helped our group out several times .
Has many used and new sled parts, if you are in a pinch .
Not sure about the red plate incident , respect is everything, and he does try to accommodate .

Top Bottom