Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

Russell P

Reaction score
I think that might be one of Ric's employees. ;)

Seriously tho..... How does someone like that expect to earn a living?

LOL, by winning a huge lawsuit against a large corperation for discrimination. No large corperation would hire him based solely on his appearance. Who would want that to be the memorable impression or face of your company. Lawyers and Judges would side with him, even though I doubt he would be accepted in to a university to study law, even if his credentials would allow him to enroll.

But that would be different. LOL.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is the screen when I open tapatalk.

Can someone(mod?? Lol) please NOT make this Muslim/Isis BS headline news? Im here because I like Sleddin and summer fun. Wtf does it have to doo with Snow OR Mud????? Im offended btw. LOL Filled out hurt feelings report and sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This just rolls in as I'm ready to leave, and I'm thinking, did some homeless guy trade in his shopping cart for a minivan? Then the guy gets out and he looks like Santa, now I'm thinking maybe the recession is hitting hard up north as well....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 389

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This just rolls in as I'm ready to leave, and I'm thinking, did some homeless guy trade in his shopping cart for a minivan? Then the guy gets out and he looks like Santa, now I'm thinking maybe the recession is hitting hard up north as well....
had to eat the Reindeer, now delivers toys in a Montana van.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is the screen when I open tapatalk.

Can someone(mod?? Lol) please NOT make this Muslim/Isis BS headline news? Im here because I like Sleddin and summer fun. Wtf does it have to doo with Snow OR Mud????? Im offended btw. LOL Filled out hurt feelings report and sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swipe to the right

wisersrun

Reaction score
I thought about this post today when I saw both of these...

Why is it every town has to have "The worlds biggest...." and why would any town want to use a Penis for their focal point? \afternoon in Sask.

I had to drive around the block again to get a picture of this truck... five foot stacks on a gas job!
Ha ha ha if you understood that effed jp town you'd understand.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's one from Facebook

Old school camper, never new they made a pop out back then, 42 feet long u would think has to be darn near illegal to tow

Top Bottom