Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see your cheetos and raise you one for second place !
76dc23ba7974b62900be6c25355e4280.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok well we all know that the little pieces at the bottom of the bag are crunchy explosions of cheesy goodness. But you gotta eat through all those big bastards up higher in the bag to get down to the bounty at the bottom. Now the big ones they're not junk, still at least several rungs above of your general run-of-the-mill puffed chemical stick, but they aren't the delectable flavour morsel we have come to crave. So you toss the bag in the freezer and it miraculously renders the larger cheezy pleasers into a form nearly as delectable as the small crunch masters.
Those little guys at the bottom are tooth breakers! Freezing them will make it worse. Lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ok well we all know that the little pieces at the bottom of the bag are crunchy explosions of cheesy goodness. But you gotta eat through all those big bastards up higher in the bag to get down to the bounty at the bottom. Now the big ones they're not junk, still at least several rungs above of your general run-of-the-mill puffed chemical stick, but they aren't the delectable flavour morsel we have come to crave. So you toss the bag in the freezer and it miraculously renders the larger cheezy pleasers into a form nearly as delectable as the small crunch masters.
I found that if you open the bag for a day or two and let them dry out a little, they are much better. It might have the same effect as freezing.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheez puffs are better. They are delectable!

Especially these ones. Lack the crunch but makes up for it with the heat.

Just dont run your eyes while eating these.
(And really wash your hands before taking a leak).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201005-182403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201005-182403_Chrome.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 450
Top Bottom