Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen that in calgary could never get a pic. Good job !

I just happened to pull up at a red light beside him on my morning commute haha. I guess to be fair I need to post a pic of my "new" to me truck though...it has stacks...although they aren't hooked up and I think they look nice as part of the headache rack. Just need to cap them off

IMG_5851.JPG

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just happened to pull up at a red light beside him on my morning commute haha. I guess to be fair I need to post a pic of my "new" to me truck though...it has stacks...although they aren't hooked up and I think they look nice as part of the headache rack. Just need to cap them off

View attachment 183942
Fawk yeah OBS crewcab FTW! but please cap off those stacks.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wifey sent me this video this morning telling me to check out this d bags invisible .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigger problem might be that your wife is recording video on her cell phone well driving on the freeway. His d bag invisible trailer seems like less of an issue then distracted driving.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lambo alert!!

I saw another one by henday and terwillegar...

I thought it was the same one, but it was different..

Only in 'berta' hey..

Lambo2.jpg

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like that ppl 2 years ago talked and texted all the time while driving and never thought twice about it. Now ppl think it's the worse crime possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Years ago people thought it was ok to drink and drive..... So by some peoples logic it should be ok to do that also? It's proven to be just as dangerous and deadly as drinking and driving. It's not like my opinion means anything to the people that think either is ok to do behind the wheel, so carry on. Let's hope it's only the person that texts/records video/drinks behind the wheel that dies and not some innocent by stander that had to pay the price.

http://youtu.be/FPjI2dG17gI

Last edited:

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago people thought it was ok to drink and drive..... So by some peoples logic it should be ok to do that also? It's proven to be just as dangerous and deadly as drinking and driving. It's not like my opinion means anything to the people that think either is ok to do behind the wheel, so carry on. Let's hope it's only the person that texts/records video/drinks behind the wheel that dies and not some innocent by stander that had to pay the price.

impaired driving has been a crime since 1920. Distracted driving for couple years. Not even close to same thing sorry!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
impaired driving has been a crime since 1920. Distracted driving for couple years. Not even close to same thing sorry!
Your right, in today's society distracted driving kills more then drunk driving so I would say its worse.

On another note, who drives a lambo in the winter. Freaking over paid oilers lol!

dodgeram18

Reaction score
found some cheese in my files.

buddy and i traded a case of canadian for this gem, the 30' jump ended its life with a split trans case.

megacablongbox with a supergay airbrushed road runner theme.

came across this hero operator move on a job site.

and last, my last cat. 91 440 jag Z on the bottle.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True.. this is off topic but here goes. i have been guilty of taking a pic on the street. I usually wait for a red light....but sometimes the opportunity arises. I am however aware of my surroundings.
It's when people carry out a conversation, read, reply.. and peck at a phones keyboard that I have a problem with.

I can swipe, pick my camera feature, and take a pic with one hand without taking my eyes off the road.

it's not much worse than opening a pack of smokes and lighting it, or opening a pack of gum, or trying to open the lid of your timmies whatever chit.

I have seen women make a left turn across an intersection not even looking at anything other than their phone with a baby in the child seat.

I try to take pictures of that while waiting at the red light for me to go.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right, in today's society distracted driving kills more then drunk driving so I would say its worse.

On another note, who drives a lambo in the winter. Freaking over paid oilers lol!
not saying either is a good idea. Maybe they should take license away for distracted driving. If it's as bad of problem why not make similar punishment?? Maybe that would deter more people. Who knows.

the lambo is awd. Perfect for winter!

Top Bottom