Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw this truck today and in defense of the Dodge guys taking a bad rap for flipped mirrors, ford guys do it too just tougher to spot, Extrnded Mirrors, full light up the tree tops LEDs and all the other must haves.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 568

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah but then my faith in the dodge guys was restored not only flipped mirrors but this newfie goofed and installed his light bar on the back instead of the front :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 559

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah but then my faith in the dodge guys was restored not only flipped mirrors but this newfie goofed and installed his light bar on the back instead of the front :)

That light bar is not a bad idea for loading in the mountains after dark. Overkill maybe...

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw this truck today and in defense of the Dodge guys taking a bad rap for flipped mirrors, ford guys do it too just tougher to spot, Extrnded Mirrors, full light up the tree tops LEDs and all the other must haves.

Sorry dude...but I fail to see anything cheesy about this truck. I think it look awesome....especially the light bars. (no, it's not mine)

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chill... It's just the mirrors that cracked me up, I wondered if ford and chev guys pulled phantom trailers too.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Actually, a great idea for the douches that won't turn off their high beams or off-road lights behind you. I've got a 20" Rigid on the front of my truck and I'm considering another for the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep perfect for loading in the mountains after dark. Ever had some dipstick high beam you while driving in the mountains after dark? I'll let you figure out the rest.

That light bar is not a bad idea for loading in the mountains after dark. Overkill maybe...

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, a great idea for the douches that won't turn off their high beams or off-road lights behind you. I've got a 20" Rigid on the front of my truck and I'm considering another for the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When I would load equipment, I would have to shut my backup lights on my truck off, it blinds you. Look at the height of the light bar, when you ride up to the ramp you'll be peeling your retinas off the back of your goggles. Might be good once your loaded to tie your sled down...my .02 worth 😊

Sent from my iPad

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When I would load equipment, I would have to shut my backup lights on my truck off, it blinds you. Look at the height of the light bar, when you ride up to the ramp you'll be peeling your retinas off the back of your goggles. Might be good once your loaded to tie your sled down...my .02 worth 

Sent from my iPad

I agree 110%.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No time for a lot of other things either I guess.. Like washing his truck or putting his block heater extension cord in his box..

IMG_2599.jpg

Top Bottom