Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another Lloydminster gem! This was at the Lloyd hospital when i brought my wife in when she was in labor july 30. It was all i could do to not key this POS but i guess i have too much respect for peoples vehicals. It was parked like this for 2 days.

I parked late where i could, in a stall but a bit angled the night we went in when my wife was in labour. A ****ing toyota tiny car boxed me in on the passenger side the next day when i was grabbing our overnight bags. No big deal i could still get in. Day after i come out to leave with our new born, the car boxed me in on the drivers side. I could barely squeeze in, like my mirror was above their car. So i opened my door about 15 times as hard as i could into his car and got in moved my truck, the car seat base was also behind my seat so i couldnt get the seat in the proper side.

I left a note thanking them for boxing me in on the day i bring my new born home making it a great experience.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how cheesy, but it made me laugh. Keep in mind this is at highway'ish speed (no i didn't take the picture).

Token also had four white girls in there too that popped up right after...

I just can't believe how stupid some people are!!! This should be the start of a new thread.... People with; $HIT FOR BRAINS!!

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally got some shots of this gem in Wetaskawin

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 381
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 377

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how cheesy, but it made me laugh. Keep in mind this is at highway'ish speed (no i didn't take the picture).

Token also had four white girls in there too that popped up right after...

Sending this picture into the cops would be quite entertaining :)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a friend of mines old Ford truck with a suzuki samari in the box & towing a jeep. This was years ago. I have lots of old pics that belong in this thread...lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom