Picked up new RZR XP 900

MHC73

Reaction score
My last 2 sets came up from Pro Armor, they shipped USPS for $30.00USD then I went to go pick them up because our Postal carrier couldn't fit the boxes in his tiny truck and they charged me another 6% customs ($30.00 TOTAL) Small fee for customs and GST. But all these numbers are subject to the exchange rate. Donot have to pay duty because of NAFTA.

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Nahhh Racer... just trying to pollute the forum with pics of Can Am's new toy. You know it's got to be difficult for Can Am breaking into the SXS market competing against the best selling Polaris line up, Rhino, Cats etc. Just trying to get some momentum for the Can Am. Besides I rather like my toy and I've got some ideas and I like to get feedback from other enthusiasts.

LOL I hear ya......I love my toy also..and it looks like BRP made a good unit..I wouldn't go back to a quad anymore as i am allways suprising myself what these machines can do. I have done some things in my SxS that my riding buddies wouldn't do on their quads :d no they are not girls, just act like it sometimes LOL ( I might get in trouble with the ladies in here for that statment but oh well ):p
Enjoy your ride and if your new to SxS riding you will be amazed what they can do. :beer::beer::beer:

MHC73

Reaction score
That XP looks sweet. I watched some video on some rock crawling.... not bad... Very impressive.

Top Bottom