Pet peeves

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
Well since posting in the show your rig thread, it occured to me that people, including me, have numerous pet peeves. Everything from mud flaps, to white Oakleys.

So lets here em, I have a feeling this might need a Moderator!

I'll start it...again

1)People who spend 70,000 on a truck but won't spend 150 on a set of mudflaps.:nono:

2)People who tell me to stay away from the people above.

3)And finally, The people in those trucks driving Mach chicken towards me, or around me, throwing small mountains into my window, paint, bug deflector and brand new trailer. :mad:

Its no big deal though because I did not have to work as hard as you did to get the things I own, someone just gave them to me, so I really don't care if you destroy them with your no mud flap bias(because they look so stupid)

By the way its not a monster truck(no mud flaps needed) and its also not a Corvette(its lifted..its tippy)

Ok everyone this should get it rolling, lets see any pet peeve you got ANYTHING

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pet peeves while I'm driving. The arse clown that doesn't understand the "Free Flow Lane" sign, from an on ramp to the henday. Or the use of the "acceleration/weave lane". Use them for there damn purpose.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since posting in the show your rig thread, it occured to me that people, including me, have numerous pet peeves. Everything from mud flaps, to white Oakleys.

So lets here em, I have a feeling this might need a Moderator!

I'll start it...again

1)People who spend 70,000 on a truck but won't spend 150 on a set of mudflaps.:nono:

2)People who tell me to stay away from the people above.

3)And finally, The people in those trucks driving Mach chicken towards me, or around me, throwing small mountains into my window, paint, bug deflector and brand new trailer. :mad:

Its no big deal though because I did not have to work as hard as you did to get the things I own, someone just gave them to me, so I really don't care if you destroy them with your no mud flap bias(because they look so stupid)

By the way its not a monster truck(no mud flaps needed) and its also not a Corvette(its lifted..its tippy)

Ok everyone this should get it rolling, lets see any pet peeve you got ANYTHING

LOL :d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who leave garbage,partial camps,and beer can along trails and all over the bush...
Oh and rolled vehicles

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that have big lifted diesels, 37" mud tires, with 6" stacks coming through the bed pouring black smoke.....and don't even own a trailer...or never see a dirt road. POSERS. Kind of like the guy with the hopped up sled full of monster stickers that races around the parking lot all day or stays on the trail and calls himself a "rider"

I think those two go hand in hand
Always gives you a good chuckle to blow by them when they are stuck though!

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate it when people who try merging in to traffic at a speed of 60km per hr or less when the traffic is traveling 110km per or more.......(like say hwy 21 south bound merging to yellow head west bound....)

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yield Sign

This strange and not understood sign appears in many locations around the country, the one that I pass everyday, for those that are traveling East on the White Mud and transitioning north bound onto the Henday.....this message is for you......

IT'S A FRIGGIN YIELD SIGN NOT A MERGE SIGN:realmad::rant::rant::nono:

Attachments

• Yield Sign.JPG
    Yield Sign.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 68

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calling a collision or crash an "accident". There are very few accidents, 99% of these are human error with a cause such as tailgating, speeding, distracted driving, or any number of other causes.

The number 1 example of this is the first snowfall. 400 " accidents " every year on the first day of snow? More like 400 idiots who couldn't remember that snow is slippery.

Top Bottom