Anyone on here do dirt removal?

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So like the title states, I have a large pile of dirt in my shop's yard in Nisku (I'm gonna guess two tandem trucks worth). It's all excess mud, dirt, sand, clay etc from washing equipment when they come off rent (we are a heavy equipment rental company). I've called a couple different excavation/dirt works companies and they've given me the run around or have no interest in helping me out. Anyone on here able to take this stuff away or know of someone who can?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to take inspiration from the movies.

1656944107577.png

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I passed it along to a buddy.
He's north of the city, but was doing stuff like that before. If he says he's interested I'll send you his number.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So like the title states, I have a large pile of dirt in my shop's yard in Nisku (I'm gonna guess two tandem trucks worth). It's all excess mud, dirt, sand, clay etc from washing equipment when they come off rent (we are a heavy equipment rental company). I've called a couple different excavation/dirt works companies and they've given me the run around or have no interest in helping me out. Anyone on here able to take this stuff away or know of someone who can?
Try Dallas at Broadwest Backhoe, let him know that I referred you.

Top Bottom