Pet Peeves!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that insist on driving 80 on the highway when it's clear and open. Alternatively, people who make stupid passes in tighter traffic, like the dude who opted to pass 3 cars in a group of 10. By that point, you might as well just hang out, because you aren't going to get anywhere any faster.

Also, travel trailers on the highways in summer, please look in your mirrors, if you see 15 cars piled up behind you, pull over and let them pass. You have the time, you're obviously on vacation.

I already answered this................................

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I paid for both lanes and the ditch...
I will drive any place I like...so there:d

Dear Arff,

You have recieved an infraction from Snowandmud.com.

Reason: Being an Azzhat

As tax paying citizens we ALL pay for the roads, "both lanes and ditches" so you are incorrect when you state they are yours, it's attitudes like that which create road rage from drivers like me.....

Smarten up or I will randomly set fires forcing you to remain at work and off our roads, more specifically MY LANE......

let this serve as a warning to your douchieness.....

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

This warning is worth "1 millllllllion points" @ 1 000 001 points you will be required to wear a hockey helmet and mankini at the campout....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear Arff,

You have recieved an infraction from Snowandmud.com.

Reason: Being an Azzhat

As tax paying citizens we ALL pay for the roads, "both lanes and ditches" so you are incorrect when you state they are yours, it's attitudes like that which create road rage from drivers like me.....

Smarten up or I will randomly set fires forcing you to remain at work and off our roads, more specifically MY LANE......

let this serve as a warning to your douchieness.....

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

This warning is worth "1 millllllllion points" @ 1 000 001 points you will be required to wear a hockey helmet and mankini at the campout....

LMAO...I have a hockey helmet but can I borrow your mankini:eek:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 41pGwg5vfFL__SS400_.jpg
    41pGwg5vfFL__SS400_.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 253

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People, who happen to get their post, 30 seconds faster than me.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who come to Alberta to work and Whine and Bitch about how much better it is at home.Feel free to leave and starve if our home is so crappy.:twocents::twocents::d:d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
People who come to Alberta to work and Whine and Bitch about how much better it is at home.Feel free to leave and starve if our home is so crappy.:twocents::twocents::d:d

please dont group in us who love to work and live here, dont complain and contribute......do i miss home, yes, do i still love AB hell yes....happy and proud alscotian here......

on that note my pet peve........people who group all into a small group....weather it be easterners, natives, red necks, ect.........we're not all the same......only judge a person on who they are....not who you think they are

tumblina

Reaction score
People who blow their nose at the dinner table....especially at a restaurant....while I am eating. Ewww.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peoples who pays with Interac at the drive-thru at Timmy's,:cool: it should be cash only it would speed up the process.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Peoples who pays with Interac at the drive-thru at Timmy's,:cool: it should be cash only it would speed up the process.

people who order sandwiches and large orders in the timmys drive thru...
GO INSIDE......

Should be coffee & doughnuts only..... this slows down the process much more than the interac thing.... but it all helps.

I've always said timmys should have one till dedicated to coffee/doughnuts & cash only....

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who think that their vehicle is bigger than the lane that it is in........
and people who do not pay attention in the drive thru!!!
:nono:

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people driving 20-30km/h under the speed limit. its getting bad in edmonton but even worse in ft mcmurray for some reason. especially over the bypass and over the bridges and up the hills...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People who are doing 90, in a 110 Left lane, and can cleary read.......

"Slower Traffic, Please Stay to the RIGHT"

Top Bottom