Pet Peeves!!

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RELATIVES..........( some )" relatives are like barn swallows , they need to be shot "

yep you guessed it . one moved in yesterday , and seems to be building a tiny little house for himself down stairs :eek: no F#$%^&ing wonder i :beer::beer::beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know when you pick up Chinese food and they wrap it all in a plastic bag. Well the condensation inside the plastic bag drives me crazy and I can't stand it. Only with Chinese food does it bug me, but ...... Yuck!

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah! X2 on the close talkers....freaks me out! We had one at our shop,he would start on his story and I would do the 'ol casual step backwards as he talked, and he would take the 'ol casual step forward. Backed me right across the shop! Friggin close talkers...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
this one has probably been said but..........i phuckin hate those people....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....that when someone buys coffee or a drink for a few and walks past THAT PERSON, who puts they're hand out and says "oh you shouldn't have"....or "oh for me"......or "where's mine".....:rant: thanks cause i have head it from 10 other douches i just walked by ya unoriginal *&^&%$#

every time i make a coffee run at work i get this form the same losers over and over again, and no its never funny, or witty......:realmad:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
How about a case of beer and a pack of smokes?
this one has probably been said but..........i phuckin hate those people....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....that when someone buys coffee or a drink for a few and walks past THAT PERSON, who puts they're hand out and says "oh you shouldn't have"....or "oh for me"......or "where's mine".....:rant: thanks cause i have head it from 10 other douches i just walked by ya unoriginal *&^&%$#

every time i make a coffee run at work i get this form the same losers over and over again, and no its never funny, or witty......:realmad:

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom