Pet Peeves!!

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who complain about being broke all the time yet turn their noses up at the opportunity to make some extra $$$$$! :dunno: :mad:

hey SB , still got that extra cash laying around , i try not to turn down any opportunity.. what do you need done ??? my BnL is looking for some employment , he loves cash:d

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey SB , still got that extra cash laying around , i try not to turn down any opportunity.. what do you need done ??? my BnL is looking for some employment , he loves cash:d

Well we are looking for heavy duty journeyman mechanics, class 1 drivers and swampers if he is interested in any of those positions! :hmm:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Lazy teenage kids!!!(the one sleeping on the coach right now is a prime example)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The coach must be pretty lazy too if he stays still long enough for a teenager to fall asleep on him.

Oh well;you snooze -you lose.I did all the tractor stuff.He's still out there with the push mower.(left him a little extra)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who think they know it all and also think their way is the only way......

Not complaining about stat holiday on a thursday. I got to sit at home and still get paid, that is a good day in my books.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
80 year old niebhors who complain about my cat pooping in his yard ....... but still insist's that finely crushed gravel is the best thing to put on both side's of his side walk . easy digging , easy cover up i'd say???? if i was a cat , thats where i'd poop ..... 5 or 6 times a day :d

Ya don't have to be a cat. Just wait till dark and lay a duece in his gravel. Let him think about that one in the morning.:d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Banks :mad:

Went in to get cash to buy a truck for the weekend, was going to look at a few so can't get a draft cause you need a name. Wanted $10,000 was told nope $2,000 max anymore you have to order like a day or more in advance? What the f*(K :rant: Wouldn't answer me when I said, was it the issue of not having it on hand (I can understand it happening I guess). Was told nope! They just won't give people that much cash......

Never had any issues with it before, just got asked a few questions. God I hate CIBC......Can't even take my own fing money without jumping through hoops. I was so dahm tempted to tell them I want to close my account, and I want all my money right now. You'd think having an account there for 12 years would mean a bit.....

Last edited:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k some of you guys should be able to relate to this one , flathead (slotted) screws a screw drivers , the driver always slips out and cuts your finger , ya cant get half a turn without it slipping out!! such a chitty design!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k some of you guys should be able to relate to this one , flathead (slotted) screws a screw drivers , the driver always slips out and cuts your finger , ya cant get half a turn without it slipping out!! such a chitty design!

Hold the screwdriver straight and keep the blade flat on the screw and those slips almost disappear... Just saying

My pet peeve? People that drive like complete assholes. Like the fella who decided to pass me on the SHOULDER of the highway a while back (I'm already doing 120km/h). You seriously can't wait for a proper passing opportunity so passing on the shoulder is the next best idea? Yeah thats a totally smart decision...:rant::nono:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hold the screwdriver straight and keep the blade flat on the screw and those slips almost disappear... Just saying

My pet peeve? People that drive like complete assholes. Like the fella who decided to pass me on the SHOULDER of the highway a while back (I'm already doing 120km/h). You seriously can't wait for a proper passing opportunity so passing on the shoulder is the next best idea? Yeah thats a totally smart decision...:rant::nono:

what about when you have to reach above your head and you cant tell f your straight? or just use robertson screws!!!! made by a canadien so you know its the best!

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
public washrooms and the 80 grade sand paper they call toilet paper

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that are pumping their gas and instead of pullin out from the pump when it's done, they just stay inside for an extra half hour buyin orange crush and lottery tickets. So other people in line just have to sit there and het all pizzed off, like what're these people thinkin? Their mom hold their head under water or something?? GGRRRAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch-o-tards!!:mad::realmad::nono::rant::rant::rant:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meds that don't work when you forget to take them! :eek:

Like don't the pharma companies know I'm going to forget... let make dis crap slow release!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meds that don't work when you forget to take them! :eek:

Like don't the pharma companies know I'm going to forget... let make dis crap slow release!

you just noticed that you forgot your pill that morning:eek::eek: lol jk.

Top Bottom