Pa head

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about putting the pa head and a single pipe set in my sled for 0-3000 ft.. Anyone have experiences with the product or reviews

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont you already have the bmp pipe and can combo??
you should switch your helix to the rmk helix instead of the switchback, makes a nice difference alot more snappy.
I have a bmp head with 41cc domes - personally i would go 38cc going to be ordering some in fall and switch out.

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes but I was looking at different options for the pipe.. Guys were havin good luck with the CPI pipes

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running the 13-1 head in Revy and Golden, rode 4 days with it. Very noticeable increase in power, highly recommend. I noticed however that the sled usually runs a little hotter most of the time, around 129-131F. Usually at the lower elevations though but sometimes up top too.

Luck.ycangus

Reaction score
Brad is now using the slp pipe and can with his head. with the cpi pipe you have to use there can your hps won't fit.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brad is now using the slp pipe and can with his head. with the cpi pipe you have to use there can your hps won't fit.

Brad is using the SLP beacuse CPI can not supply fast enough because they are a hand made pipe and not a stamp. You can not use the HPS can on either pips. The HPS can will fit with the CPI pipe but does not work, I have tried it and does not work worth a shi$.

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brad is using the SLP beacuse CPI can not supply fast enough because they are a hand made pipe and not a stamp. You can not use the HPS can on either pips. The HPS can will fit with the CPI pipe but does not work, I have tried it and does not work worth a shi$.

So have you tried the pa head and CPi pipe and can.. I'm considering thats the best match up for what I want.. I'll probally have to run a power commander as well hey?

clay923

Reaction score
i did the slp stage 4 kit. its awsome runs flawless all day in three feet of snow. Big difference over stock. I would recommend this kit if not wanting a turbo. piecing together parts to save a dollar and the headache to figure out what to do next, when slp does it all, programming,clutching,awesome. run the 6000' head on pump fuel at the hills and you will love it.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running the low elevation head (12.5) just to be safe on fuel (never know what you will get) and run it from 2kft and also a lot around 6-8k. Big notice over stock on low to mid range, top end not as strong but that is not what I wanted from this setup so don't really care.

Running PA head, HPS can, SLP intake. Clutching running Carl's helix, gold secondary spring and stock black primary spring, running belly buster 62's at elevation and next year if/when we get snow at low elevation going to try MTX 68g weights with 3 grams in the belly and 1 gram in the tip. Sled runs flawless and runs HARD. Really like the setup so far, pull and go and smile.

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running the low elevation head (12.5) just to be safe on fuel (never know what you will get) and run it from 2kft and also a lot around 6-8k. Big notice over stock on low to mid range, top end not as strong but that is not what I wanted from this setup so don't really care.

Running PA head, HPS can, SLP intake. Clutching running Carl's helix, gold secondary spring and stock black primary spring, running belly buster 62's at elevation and next year if/when we get snow at low elevation going to try MTX 68g weights with 3 grams in the belly and 1 gram in the tip. Sled runs flawless and runs HARD. Really like the setup so far, pull and go and smile.
U gonna pipe it or no

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. Honestly for the gains you get with the pipe combo I don't think would be as seat of the pants or performance gain you get by going with the PA head alone, in other words I don't think for the price of getting a pipe and fuel controller to be worht the money over the gains you get with the head and good clutching.

Top Bottom