outerwear. the good the bad?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
up here the rekon vs the klim valdez you save 150 bucks and if you buy a full get up from either klim or motorfist dealer you can get a deal, my rekon was 300 the klim comparison is over 400, depends on the dealer I guess, I like my Klim gear, my boots, base and mid layers, helmet, and if you buy the top model gloves they make really good gear but you don't get the warranty option you do with motorfist, only reason I'm switching, and the boots although great I am getting the HMK without laces cause I'm that lazy;)

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it must depend on the dealer. That's a great price you got on your rekon. I bought all my gear from the dealer I bought my quad and sled at so they treat me pretty good. And that warranty is the best in the biz for sure.

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gortex works... I use Klim but seen these in Edm a few weeks ago. I did not have time to check them out just seen the price.
[h=1]Cabela's Guidewear® X300 Insulated GORE-TEX® Bibs – Regular[/h]

Regular Price: $259.99 Sale Price: $169.99
img-radioButtonOn.png
Regular Regular Price: $239.99 - $259.99 Sale Price: $149.99 - $169.99

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why guys all get sucked into buying the exact same gear, starting to be like the 80's when everyone looked like clowns in funny outfits. Do guys not know there are many many companies making awesome gore tex gear? Branch out a little, leave the sled shop and look around, you will be surprised at what is out there, plus you won't all look like twins.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with Motofist from top to bottom! best warranty.......if anything happens to my suit.....I get a new suit till mine is fixed......it could take 4-6 weeks to get fixed so no loss in riding! and this is for 5 years! bluebird warranty! motofist breaths way better than klim! I heard something about klim dropping their prices so they dont loose customers......but from what I hear a lot are switching over to motor fist! I have heard nothing bad about MF!yes it is $$$ but cheap if you look over the long run! the boots also have replaceable soles!

Top Bottom