Ouch...and lucky

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
judging by the size of the heifers standing around there, hitting a pine cone with the left front would have resulted in the same.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
judging by the size of the heifers standing around there, hitting a pine cone with the left front would have resulted in the same.
Just spilled my coffee. Bahhhhh

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more reason I like my quad so much, I can bail off and get away from the carnaige a hell of a lot easier / faster!

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more reason I like my quad so much, I can bail off and get away from the carnaige a hell of a lot easier / faster!

Bail off?? I think if you hit that stump you'd fly over the handle bars with a atv, I think the weight of the utv saved them....but I hear you, I've tipped my quad over and got out of the way quick....not arguing with you, just saying....

I think all situations can vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would hate to see this dude on the interstate............he only had about 7 feet on the right side.!!!!

Way to much banjo tunes on the ipod was likly a contributing factor to this incident.....

On a side note, if you ride with girls like the one in red. Highlifter does recomend their HD springs on the passenger side,at least...................

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol Mabe it was the strobe lights blinding the driver

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom