onewheel

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a driveway cam. My buddy down the road from me has a one wheel . Last summer he got all shitty and one wheeled home from a pals up past me. Ended up eating chit in front of my house. Well I had been cooking on my smoker that night and left my garage door open. He ended up on my garage couch. Called me the next day. I had no clue. He beetles home early in the morning then calls me later that day to tell me lol.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those things look fun as hell but I really don’t need something else to cripple me more lol. I skateboarded pretty hard and snowboarded even harder for the bulk of my first 22-23 years on this planet, 3 knee surgeries, a wrist surgery and more fractured and sprained ankles and wrists than I can count. The last 15 years Ive just been sledding with the odd snowboard day sprinkled in. Hung up the skateboard years ago. But I sure like living vicariously through you guys and your wipeouts I’ll stick with my enduro emtb for now

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they could be the cats ass around the farm yard. You have to remember to clip it to your belt though. What do they weight? or put it in a backpack.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those things look fun as hell but I really don’t need something else to cripple me more lol. I skateboarded pretty hard and snowboarded even harder for the bulk of my first 22-23 years on this planet, 3 knee surgeries, a wrist surgery and more fractured and sprained ankles and wrists than I can count. The last 15 years Ive just been sledding with the odd snowboard day sprinkled in. Hung up the skateboard years ago. But I sure like living vicariously through you guys and your wipeouts I’ll stick with my enduro emtb for now
You’d love it. It’s not about speed records. Just relay and carve. Feels like shredding a fresh power run just cruising down the road.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they could be the cats ass around the farm yard. You have to remember to clip it to your belt though. What do they weight? or put it in a backpack.
Heavy. 30 ish pounds. That’s why I like the craft and ride handle for the XR. It’s makes it way better to carry than the built in handle on the nose.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh heck yeah, farm expense. About 26lbs so manageable to throw in the passenger seat of the semi or get up the tractor ladder. I'm a one man combine crew with that thing. Move combine, one wheel back to grain truck, one wheel back to other grain truck, one wheel back to pickup truck. Loose gravel is pretty challenging and definitely eats battery. I try to stay in the ruts where the vehicles drive if I can.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the pint is a fair weather floater!

We brought ours on the road trip to the kids hockey this weekend. Both the XR and pint sat in the truck all day at -10 to -15.

Tried to take the boards to go pick up take out supper to bring back to the hotel and the pint was locked out with a cold battery.

The XR floated on! Doubled with my 12 year old for a bit but the icy parking lot ruts in vegerville are a challenge to tandem.

I’m gonna order a treaded tire. Not much in stock so I’ll try the Hoosier 11-5.5-6. It’s Extra carvy and a soft compound.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol ya man, I have wanted one for years! My brother came over and tried it and is also grabbing one too. We should all go out for a rip when it warms up seeing as how you know my brother.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets get it set up boys! Something like Canada Day or August 1? I'm easy

Get a covered spot at Goldbar park we can have a few beers at legally.

RIDE TIL DAWN

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets get it set up boys! Something like Canada Day or August 1? I'm easy

Get a covered spot at Goldbar park we can have a few beers at legally.

RIDE TIL DAWN

Count me in if days off align !!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in sta

Top Bottom