Reaction score

Attachments

• FADBDF5E-E241-4BDD-AAEE-4A170CDBA204.png
    FADBDF5E-E241-4BDD-AAEE-4A170CDBA204.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 64

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t have any complaints with my XR. The way these guys react to the heavyness the XR Is the ticket.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes. Don't get cocky or you will break your wrists haha. Day 2 and i was trying to rub at max speed all the time. I've since learned to just cruise. And respect the push back

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t have any complaints with my XR. The way these guys react to the heavyness the XR Is the ticket.

The GT does look cool but for 50% more money over the XR I can't justify it. Also I'm frequently carrying my board up combine and tractor ladders so I don't think I would enjoy the extra bulk.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes. Don't get cocky or you will break your wrists haha. Day 2 and i was trying to rub at max speed all the time. I've since learned to just cruise. And respect the push back
This.

I've had 2 pretty significant nose dives. 1st one was on day 3 pushing too hard on gravel road with a low battery. Hurt to raise my arm for about a month. 2nd one was in the fall riding in the cold and pushing too hard with a cold battery (-5 degrees). One thing that has helped me behave is using my Apple Watch to monitor my speed and staying below 25km/h.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The GT may have been too much too soon? I think they wanted to make a new flagship but lost some of the things the hardcore guys want. IMO they need the GT power in XR frame. the boys seem to be disappointed in the GT and that sucks for a huge $$... I'm not Bodi and cant ride like him but I know what they mean.

I love my Pint, gotta get an XR this summer.

never thought of the rubber butt plug for the charger port... makes sense. need one.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My worst wipeout was a couple summers back... ankle ball lost a chunk of meat, wrist/hand was pretty rough too... Was showing off waiting around for the Faquier ferry... had some good laughs after talking to onlookers.... I was chewing Aleve...

Attachments

• 56C0FBBC-96C5-471E-8DCA-D0912AECDD4F.png
    56C0FBBC-96C5-471E-8DCA-D0912AECDD4F.png
    3 MB · Views: 69

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old XR’s may jump back up in price if the GT is as underwhelming as most of the reviews I’ve seen so far. I’ll wait a bit longer before getting a GT. Website claims if you order today it ships in April.

Top Bottom