One might say.....

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said they all run. 3 of them run. 1 is a 6.5 (need I say more?) and the rest are all in the boneyard.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and also they are all owned by the farm. so not actually mine. but thats ok. Its better that way.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only ever owned chevy.

6.5 is still better than a ford 6.0...... Bowtie beats blue oval any day.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought 45000 was the magic number?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

True.... I was being generious. Dodges usually wrap the odometer a few times before they let go. If it's the Cummins, then there will be nothing left of the truck before the motor quits.

my bros f150 is at 300k

I'd take a careful look at that truck, maybe it had an odometer malfunction or a Monster sticker hidden under one of the panels....

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True.... I was being generious. Dodges usually wrap the odometer a few times before they let go. If it's the Cummins, then there will be nothing left of the truck before the motor quits.

I'd take a careful look at that truck, maybe it had an odometer malfunction or a Monster sticker hidden under one of the panels....

we're just a family of mechanics

Does it have the 6.slow diesel in it though?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it have the 6.slow diesel in it though?

:confused: He said F-150..... Half tons don't have diesels. I know in the '90s they did for GM but the 4.5L 1500 was short lived.... Saw one the other say though.

we're just a family of mechanics

Mechanics should know better than to buy a ford unless you have another Ford retrieval vehicle.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unless you take good care of it yes. My dads 04 cummins has 360000 on it and even though it spends any time not driving in the heated garage, he hardly ever washes it so its getting some rust.
My 03 has 265000, doesn't get a garage, but I wash it quite frequently, and it has no rust anywhere.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused: He said F-150..... Half tons don't have diesels. I know in the '90s they did for GM but the 4.5L 1500 was short lived.... Saw one the other say though.

Mechanics should know better than to buy a ford unless you have another Ford retrieval vehicle.

we're not even a ford family... but we all got sick deals on Fords... for some reason
and none of us have actually broken down... we're just too damn mechanically inclined

you know when your car fawks up and you bring it to the mechanic, only to have the problem disappear because the car is scared

well thats how our trucks are towards us lol they dont dare breakdown

Top Bottom